Reviews for Balancing His Ledger
FFegni chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Great story! I wouldn't mind to read about the continuous advendtures of Clint and Fury in Europe ;)
HappyBrainiac13 chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
I like how everything flows together
Nana56 chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
Great finish to a great fic. I've really enjoyed the whole thing and am a little sorry to see it finish. All good things must end, tho. Thanks for sharing this gem with us and hope to see more in the future.

Well done. :)
penguincrazy chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
fantastic chapter, sad to see this story end because i really enjoyed it. I love how you were able to connect everything from the end of Captain America 2 and Agents of SHIELD(really love the line about FitzSimmons tech)!
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Oh Love how you layered Clint's story and the cube with Winter Soldier. Nicely done.

And the opening for AofU... well done.
Niom Lamboise chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
That was excellent! Please make the sequel and start where you ended this chapter. Fury and Hawkeye vs Hydra! Would be awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Phew, Clint is ok. Yay!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Love getting to see the chain of events of from the movie in Clint and Nat's POV. SO happy to have found your story on this site! :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
Oh this was fantastic. I loved this chapter. Lots of good stuff Nurse Tony! And the final but with Clint telling Bruce he wants to live and be part of the team... shirt but perfect.
devianttart chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
Loving this story! I don't read the comics and graphic novels so I don't have access to much else Hawkeye-related. And I haven't read fanfic in a long time. Not sure why your email alert jumped out at me but I'm really glad it did. Maybe I'll start reading fic again. Great way to start my Sunday morning!
Niom Lamboise chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
Please update soon! This is so good!
devianttart chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
What a great idea, having Clint work out some of his issues cleaning the city.
Rose chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Wonderful chapter!
Niom Lamboise chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
That was excellent! Jeez those Shield agents really don't get it at all, do they? Hope Barton survives! Please update very soon please!
penguincrazy chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
great chapter, poor Clint.