Reviews for Balancing His Ledger
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
The was a really great first chapter! You did a good job of portraying without a lot of dialogue in the middle. I don't have anything else to say the really relates to the story except Amerocan soda doesn't contain sugar — I noticed this because I just came back from Europe and soda there contains sugar. Here it contains high fructose corn-syrup. Now, I don't know of Tony was just saying sugar when he meant energy, but I was just letting you know. ;)
BoomerCat chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Thank you so much for this story! I've just come to this fandom having finally seen the Avengers movie, and I really fell in love with Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye. I came to this site looking for someone who seemed to understand the character the way I did, and while I've found several good stories, this one is by far the best. You've got him down pat in my mind... you don't write him as an angsty teenage girl, or as a so-called master assassin who can't get through a mission without getting beaten to a pulp. I particularly loved the last chapter showing a competent professional getting the job done despite difficulties. While I am a total Hawkeye fan, I also appreciate how you've kept everyone else in character. Thank you so much!
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
That was really good...in fact I'd go has far as it was bloody brilliant. I've enjoyed reading and hope you continue...please please please please do proceed I'll love to read more, I'll be lurking hoping you'll post a new chapter soon.
Cello06 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Continue to update! This is quite good :)
Nana56 chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Don't worry about how long it takes to post. When you post it, we'll be here. :D

Very satisfying h/c in these two chapters. Explosions, escape, rescue, worry...it all does a girl's hear good. :D

Very nicely done. :)
DeadKennedyIndulgence chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
This is very well written. Keep posting!
Bookdancer chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
This is really good! At first I was a bit nervous since I usually don't enjoy healing fics as much as I do other fics, but this was pleasant surprise once I made my decision. Definitely one of the best healing fics I've read, whether the healing was physical or mental. I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter! Great job!
HawkeyeFan101 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Can you please keep going? I love this fanfic an as my name implies, I am possibly Hawkeye's biggest fan. Please add a few Clintasha moments.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
What's UIL?

Yes I enjoyed the chapter. HEHEHEH on Stark staying put and Clint's thoughts on that.
Lillehafrue chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
How have I missed this?! Amazing story you have going here. You've manage to capture each of the characters strengths and weaknesses without having them come across as wussy or infantile. The plot weaves brilliantly, I never know what is going to happen next! Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Dsgdiva chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Two chapters! I'd have 'kicked' sooner if I'd known that... Thanks!
Dsgdiva chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Welcome back! Glad I could help motivate you! Excited to see a new chapter! Keep it up!
Nikolaos chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I am loving this story! The flow, the detail, the...everything! I particularly liked the scene a few chapters ago with Clint and Natasha sparring. That has got to be one of the most well written action sequences I have ever read. I eagerly await the next chapter!
whovian42 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I really like this story; just wish you'd update more often :)
Your writing is excellent!
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I liked a lot and can't wait for more!