Reviews for Balancing His Ledger
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 8 . 3/24
That was really good...in fact I'd go has far as it was bloody brilliant. I've enjoyed reading and hope you continue...please please please please do proceed I'll love to read more, I'll be lurking hoping you'll post a new chapter soon.
Cello06 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Continue to update! This is quite good :)
Nana56 chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Don't worry about how long it takes to post. When you post it, we'll be here. :D

Very satisfying h/c in these two chapters. Explosions, escape, rescue, worry...it all does a girl's hear good. :D

Very nicely done. :)
DeadKennedyIndulgence chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
This is very well written. Keep posting!
Bookdancer chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
This is really good! At first I was a bit nervous since I usually don't enjoy healing fics as much as I do other fics, but this was pleasant surprise once I made my decision. Definitely one of the best healing fics I've read, whether the healing was physical or mental. I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter! Great job!
HawkeyeFan101 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Can you please keep going? I love this fanfic an as my name implies, I am possibly Hawkeye's biggest fan. Please add a few Clintasha moments.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
What's UIL?

Yes I enjoyed the chapter. HEHEHEH on Stark staying put and Clint's thoughts on that.
Lillehafrue chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
How have I missed this?! Amazing story you have going here. You've manage to capture each of the characters strengths and weaknesses without having them come across as wussy or infantile. The plot weaves brilliantly, I never know what is going to happen next! Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Dsgdiva chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Two chapters! I'd have 'kicked' sooner if I'd known that... Thanks!
Dsgdiva chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Welcome back! Glad I could help motivate you! Excited to see a new chapter! Keep it up!
Nikolaos chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I am loving this story! The flow, the detail, the...everything! I particularly liked the scene a few chapters ago with Clint and Natasha sparring. That has got to be one of the most well written action sequences I have ever read. I eagerly await the next chapter!
whovian42 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I really like this story; just wish you'd update more often :)
Your writing is excellent!
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I liked a lot and can't wait for more!
Noxes chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Oh yes! I loved it! I'm really glad you updated and I just can't wait for the rest!
Genevieve Kelly chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Keep up with the updates. It has been awhile, but I am glad to see another chapter again.

Genevieve Kelly