Reviews for Teen Lantern: First Outing
Syrias chapter 17 . 4/4
Yay! New and awesome chapter!
More please!
unique is cool chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
great chap athough i could go without you dissing the love lanterns yes i know everybody has an opinion but this is a story that everybody can read and i can't help but not like the you make them loom like space whores
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Update immediately, please!
unique is cool chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
nice chap
unique is cool chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
great stor
Syrias chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Awesome read, as always. I really like the different members so far. And i hope walker will talk with odym some more.

One thing though. Please proofread your chapters just a little bit more. Some times there are words missing and such. The story is still readable but it is distracting when i have to think about what words are missing and such.
Not that big of a problem but still.
Thank you for writing an awesome story like this.
Syrias chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
yay! new and awesome chapter!

but its sooooooooooooo short...

more plz! :D
Syrias chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Nicely done new chapter. Just a bit short for my taste :-)
Cant wait to read the next one.
BF110C4 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
I like the way Sister Sercy is a little disappointed... no that's not the word, weirded? confused, yes confused with Karen's tentative induction to the Blue Lantern Corps. I bet that she would be even more amazed if she knew that Karen has been visited by Adara which I suppose is not that common.

The fact that as always Saint Walker is struggling to start one more tradition to the Blue Lantern Corps such as the Book of Odym brings a snile to my face. It is useful to remember us the fact that he is part of the youngest, smallest and less experienced of the Corps, but he does try and try and try until he mamage something... even if he doesn't understand exactly what he did.

On the other hand I wonder if Kilowok is going to be amused by Warth stealing his trademarked phrase.
zeno518 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Shweet!
Syrias chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo oooooooooOOOoooOooooOOooore!

plz!

:D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
The new chapter is really well written, even if its not about the main character. A few spelling errors i guess but nothing to bad.
Do i smell "bad guy for future use" here?
I really hope you find time to get more chapters out here soon.
Hope chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Wow. Wow. And wow. Did I say wow already? Wow. Incredible. MAH FEELS!
BF110C4 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Excellent battle, Karen just demonstrated why did the ring chose her. It is hard to choose others lives over your own in the heat of battle. It's harder to do so when yo got a little time to think. And the last part about hope was perfectly delivered.

I can't wait to see her next adventure.
Syrias chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
MOoooooooooooooooooooore of this, please.
Interesting thing with superman and him not knowing the kryptonian alphabet and such. Or maybe he is Connor Kent all grown up? We will see i guess.

Also, she should have replied with "no youre a good kitty, dex!" to dex-starr claiming hes a bad kitty. Hed probably like that.

Anyway... Hope the next part comes soon