Reviews for Incognito
dragonball256 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
God this story was beautiful. What a ride it was :)
GraphicsChyk chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Oh what a lovely story! I really loved it!
Andromeda Writes chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Ahh, I read it and I love it a lot. Great job :)
Miss Moon Rose chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Awh, this was so cute! I'm glad it had a happy ending! Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
That was a pretty nice ending. You did not disappoint! I am sorry it took me a while to read - classes have started and this is a pretty hard semester. Anyway, thanks for the awesome story :D
So glad Mamoru and Usagi got together!
ili777 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Awwwwwww the ending was so sweet, Mamoru is sweet, I so like this ending, much unlike the previous one, which if you had left it that way would have cost you your life, I hate bad endings
great story overall, though your friend David is right, daisuki is "I love you", suki is "I like you" (though you are actually only using the verb and not the you or I, correctly is "Anata watashi wa daisuki" but who really cares?)
Harrtemis chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Aaaaahhhhh :))))
You're now officially forgiven for Yuki!

If I had known earlier, I would have said than just one chapter to finish the story would be short, but it turned out to be just perfect!
Nich31 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Great job! Looking forward to more from you!
trish1573 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
That was so sweet and sad. Congratulations on a well done story.
am-bamb19 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Hello...um, you may not know me but i know you! Ha ha its me, Amber the bluebird! :) for some stupid reason the site wouldn't let me on so i had to make another account. Just wanted to let you know that you did a wonderful job. At the end i was like eppp! Finally! Finally! Keep up the good work!
ZeroAngel1 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Good luck in your future endeavors of writing and also in studying the Japanese language. In regards to your question, to my ears, "daisuki" is almost insulting here. I would have just said "suki". But, you know, there's no requirement to incorporate Japanese just because your fanfic is of a Japanese show/manga. If you're not sure, it might be best to stick to English.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Fist of all I say thx for saing my name and another it was so adoranble and sweet thx again far saing my name realy means a lot .

By:familychibatsukino
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Come it, keep it coming.
smfan4ever72 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
What...? He's giving up on her, and on Sailor Moon? What a coward... I almost hope that Usa goes out with someone else for a while, just to teach him a lesson for messing with her! And since when was Yuki his 'girlfriend'? Did that one 'date' at the arcade really count?

Anyway, please update soon...can't wait to see what happens next.
Harrtemis chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
This seems so final that it’s hard to believe that you’ll be able to finish all in just one chapter.
(I knew you should have gotten rid of Yuki earlier!)