Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart
This is so wonderful.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lots of fun. Awesome gif too.
Revolos55 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So sweet. I dig it. And you gotta love bitchy!Cupid Santana ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Front row, Lezzie McGayForBerry
Haha. And I did love the push from Santana. And Quinn kissing her lol

or that a third of the audience is refusing to follow her example of a standing ovation
The visual this gave me was hilarious. And I loved seeing the head cheerio come out to the security guard.

I have a soft spot for Rachel serenading Quinn, and I loved Rachel admitting it was just for her. Their whole conversation was lovely. Really sweet.
dustyinmemphis chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved everything about this. And as much as I look forward to more installments in the "Don't Blink" universe, I really hope you'll be inspired to follow up on this one, too. Please identify your muse so I can bribe her! ;-)
Gisele chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ow.. So cute!
japi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
wow! nice and simple, wich means perfect! you should continue this story... please! it's very well written and the characters are totally them! (i'm spanish so sorry for the mistakes)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It’s not hard for this one to actually happen in canon. Since Santana and Rachel might end up living together in NY for real, I just hope Santana could be the bridge to Faberry. You know, Santana suggesting something about Quinn to Rachel so randomly, making the latter to realize what’s really there lol.

Romantic Faberry goggles aside, I’d love to see how Quinn/Dianna would fit in the show now that she’s no regular anymore. But here’s to hoping we’d get to see a glimpse of her life in Yale. And ofc, those tickets should be put to good use XD Rachel needs Quinn and not Santana!

Thanks for the read! XD
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So, I think you've probably caught on to the fact that I'm reading everything you've ever written and am now running out of ways to say how much in awe I am of the way you string words together.

Look, I love 'Undeniable' as much as the next sobbing fangirl, but it has become increasingly clear to me that there is in fact something that can make college faberry even better... roommate Santana! If that shit doesn't happen in s4, I'm'a cut a bitch (named Ryan Murphy).

You've just proven it... with roommate Santana the pressed lemon-whisperer, Undeniable would've been a one-shot. ;o)
Frankie10 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved it! :) xF
santini chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this so much. More please? :)
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Perfecto! That's about all I can come up with at the moment, lol. Bless Santana
imaferrari chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Loved it!
stix04 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
i want more! so amazing how much emotion you can have in this despite the fact that it's not really long. very impressive. just really great. and i want more :)
texican chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Thank heaven Santana can't be fooled. Nice one shot. :)