Reviews for Encounter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I know this story has probably left your mind by now but if you could please please a million times please continue with it!
Anunkindraven chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
As Chuck would say..."Every story should end with a happy ending. Pun intended"
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really liked this and I think it would be good to continue. I like the darker chuck/blair stories because I think their relationship is one that can easily go on a dark path ( though i'm still a sucker for a happy ending in the end)
Added chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my, this is so heart-wrenching and painfully angsty yet it is so beautiful - I absolutely love this! I can totally imagine Chuck and Blair being like this had they not been caught in season one. People would assume that they were just acquaintances through Nate when in reality they were (are) so much more than that!

Everything was so in-character: from the awkwardness of it all to Blair's perfect society mask - but most of all, how much Chuck just loves her! My heart was crying out to Chuck, especially with the line about him giving her anything she wants even if it's at his dispense. :( He's pathetic, if you look at it; but it's so romantic and tragic and it's just so... masochistic. It's saddening and I just wanted to hug him at how... immense his love is for Blair. Truly saddening, huhu. :'( Love you, Chuck!

Anyway, this was beautifully written so thank you so much, PacificRomance, for a wonderful read. A happy ending would be very much loved and appreciated but the decision entirely rests upon your shoulders, so let me just help you and ease your burdens by making the decision for you ... (happy ending!) .. haha, just kidding. But thanks again for this!

P.S. It's none of my business, really, but hopefully this doesn't happen to you and your.. beau? :)
Laura chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please continue with a happy ending!