Reviews for Inversion
Raconteur chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Aww, it wasnt Spider-Man? Peter Parker is gone? Color me disappointed. Happy to keep reading though. :)
Raconteur chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
This has been a very interesting story so far, but finding that Spidey is a baddie is way cool. Spider-man is badass and my absolute fave. I look forward to reading this take on him.
PS2wizard chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Wow. I did not see that coming. Not to be too harsh but Kang and Black Knight seemed a little out of character. You probably know more than me, but Kang seemed to gloat a bit much and too eager to tell his story. Aside from that, this is brilliant! Kang changed the past! Brilliant, though I'm sure I speak for all your readers when I say I'd like to know the specific alterations he did to the timeline. Nice chapter.
Wolvmbm chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
What the ?!

Kabg the Conquer is behind all this ?

I have to say I didn't see that coming at all. :(

I just assumed this was an alternate earth where the moral roles are switched.

Still, great update to the tale as I cannot wait to see more of it now that the mastermind behind it all is revealed.
Princess Unikitty chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
interesting development.
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
great chapter. keep it up.
PS2wizard chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Wow. That was pretty epic. Slightly creeping at the beginning with Spiderman hitting on Quantum but still. Great music choice, I played it while I read it and made the experience even better. I hope to see how the other villains are doing and to find out how this world came to be. Glad to see you update at long last, this was worth the wait.
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Wait a minute, Kaine as in the current Scarlet Spider Kaine ?

The original Spider-clone ?

If that's true then what really became of Peter Parker and does Osborn know the true story ?

Great revelation update to the tale. As I cannot wait to read what's next in this storyline of yours. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Woah, the Hulk's dead in this world and that Spider-man's a killer in this twisted world ?

Now I know I'm reading a weird story if any of this is true. :(

Still, nice update as I cannot wait to see what happen next in this twisted tale of yours.
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Oh snap, this is going to be a BIG battle for the entire universe.

Which makes me wonder...speaking of Gamma Radation...what of the Hulk's villains in this storyline of yours or even the Hulk, himself ? :(

What side will the Green Goliath Step in ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Once again, you surprised me with this storyline, especially Emma Frost appearance in the story. As it now makes me question her alliengence in all of this, I mean while Frost is a "good" heroine, she was once a great "villain." :(

Which makes me question which role would Emma fall under ? :(

Also great usage of Mystique and Nightcrawler's relationship, I'm surprised you didn't use Rogue in this chapter. :D

Please do keep up the good work. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Okay, if this was a twisted version of the good vs evil storyline, where does the likes of Deadpool, Quicksilver and even Namor fall in all of this ? :(

I mean given their unique histories of being both villains and heroes, it would be interesting to see where they fall when the status quo of things are mixed up.

Overall, it was a nice update and great appearance by the Merc with the Mouth.

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale. ;)
Dragonlord supreme chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
awesome!
PS2wizard chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Wow. That was deep. Didn't think that Electro and MAsque had any history. I might have to look it up online to see if its actually in the comics or if its just in the story. I wonder how Iron Man will handle not being Iron Man. I can't wait to see which characters are in the next chapter. Great job.
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Wow, I must say that was a sad chapter to read about. :(

Still, I have some questions about if certain characters will appear in this storyline of yours...

1. While, he may have made an appearance in the first chapter, why isn't Wolverine "helping" the good guys if they're taking things this far ? :(

2. Also depending on which side she on, will the Black Widow make an appearance in this storyline ?

3. Will Moonstone be making an appearance in this story ?

4. I'm also surprise you didn't get to Spider-man yet, will he be showing up ?

5. Also given his "unique" skills, Will Deadpool be showing up in this story along with his buddy "Taskmaster?"

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. ;)