Reviews for A Lesson In Domesticity
Adrianna Agray chapter 9 . 7/19
Fantastic: ) well written and a tremendous plot with so much detail: ) I'm reading more from you soon : ) the spinoff sounds like a good place to start: )
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 9 . 3/23
Great story
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
woah...i...was not expecting this turn of events
TBH i wasn't expecting the glossed-over time-skip either (i mean the level of detail was perfect for what you were aiming for, i just wasn't expecting an overview of the following months like that)
but god am i glad it turned out alright for them, the divorce papers really broke my heart
i especially love how them getting everything together paralleled Peter's birth; both times it really seemed like they wanted nothing to do with each other anymore Tony suddenly barrelled forward over Pete's well-being and the boys actions wound up making them realise the importance of their little family just in time...nice touch
PipeDReam chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
62?! If Steve is 47 then that age gap is almost as old as Peter!
PipeDReam chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
Kate Bishop?! oh, you are all in with the YA references!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
KAPLAN
AS IN BILLY KAPLAN?!
YOUNG AVENGERS FOR THE WIN!
Butterbeer8 chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
Super cute! And grateful for the happy ending !
MidnightCoffeeAddict chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Okay….. I've gotta admit it… you made me cry

O.o THis was TOO EmoTiONal!
I loved it :D
This is such a master piece xD It's my absolute favourite Spidey and Avengers story ever and the best Parent!Stony fix I've ever read!
You are uber talented!

Lots of love for you and your amazing story!
xoxox
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
You have no idea how stressed this fic had me! I was right there with Peter - nearly crying many times - about Steve and Tony's relationship and then in the scene with the divorce papers, I'm not going to lie, there were actual tears.
This was a truly beautifully written piece, easy to engage with and truly gripping! I also love the subtle references here and there, Harry Potter and Grease. Lovely.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
Awesome ending!
fangirl-since-97 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Alright, so I came across this fanfic while browsing DeviantArt. An inspired artist created some original fan art based off the scene where Peter gets a black eye during a fistfight at school and Steve treats it with a raw steak. Their art is amazing, check it out: art/DAAAAD-333696829

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am highly obsessed with this story. Seriously one of the greatest fics I've ever read! Best. Crossover. Ever. I am so lucky to have stumbled upon this! Your writing is excellent. Thank you for sharing. :)
fangirl-since-97 chapter 9 . 5/26/2015

Nicolene B chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Really enjoyed this story!
JackFrost-300-TrueFrost chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
lovely strange story but not afraid of the parst know they are gay men i just thought it was good story in fact its cool
fullmetal-meeze chapter 9 . 6/16/2014