Reviews for A Lesson In Domesticity
Awesome ending!
coulson-rules-hydra-drools chapter 1 . 5/26
Alright, so I came across this fanfic while browsing DeviantArt. An inspired artist created some original fan art based off the scene where Peter gets a black eye during a fistfight at school and Steve treats it with a raw steak. Their art is amazing, check it out: art/DAAAAD-333696829

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am highly obsessed with this story. Seriously one of the greatest fics I've ever read! Best. Crossover. Ever. I am so lucky to have stumbled upon this! Your writing is excellent. Thank you for sharing. :)
coulson-rules-hydra-drools chapter 9 . 5/26

Nicolene B chapter 9 . 3/2
Really enjoyed this story!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
lovely strange story but not afraid of the parst know they are gay men i just thought it was good story in fact its cool
fullmetal-meeze chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
you are my stony god
SoulMore chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
FAN!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
This was a wonderful story I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Your Doctor Who reference made my day
Harmonia Aurora chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Actually, I've read this in AO3 but I decide to review here on ffnet.
This fic is awesome :) Your writing is beautiful and just made my day. Not to mention about the Super Family theme, it's really my thing.
amythisrs chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
The ending was sheer genius and I had a grin on my face as I read Peter's coming of terms with who he was.
Katelynn chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Great story! Now one of my favorites, made me laugh and tear up. You are an amazing writer and I hope to read future stories from you :)
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I screamed at the Doctor Who reference! Hahahahahahaha!
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Love this! I teared up at some parts and chuckled at others It was a great ride.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
funny as hell! love the detention in the forbidden and looking for injured unicorns.