Reviews for SPIN
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/18
Now, this sounds like fun :D
Jen.Everlark chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Loved this fanfiction so much!
im awesome chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
awesome book
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
OMG I loved this story! CAN YOU WRITE A SEQUEL?
Fandoms are my life chapter 10 . 7/9/2013

Sorry, just had to get that out! :P Anyhow... That was absolutely fab!
koolcupcake27 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
you have just brought tears to my eyes thank you for the most amazing story ever
polarpi chapter 10 . 1/5/2013 glad to see that Snow got what was coming to him in the end! My heart was in my throat when reading that Katniss was on the way to the hospital (yes, I'm just getting caught up on the last three chapters now!) loved seeing how this all ended and that Katniss continued with her studies, Annie & Finnick are still together, and Peeta went after her in the end. Great story - thanks for sharing! :)
Sarah Archer chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh. I'm going to cry. I love this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo freaking much! It's so good! And I love that it wasn't one of those fifty chapter stories that drag oooon and oooon. Just ahhhh thank you so much for writing this! I loved it! Usually when I review, I sound more intelligent, but screw intellect! This story was so freaking amazing :D
BookyGurl chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
soo sweet! loved your story!
JK38 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow... Great ending I really liked it!
risingfromtheshadows chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
OMG! I just read your WHOLE story write now, and it was AMAZING! I'm sad that it's over. (Is it? I hope not. :) ) I have been a big fan of your writing. But this short story was a MASTERPIECE. I LOVED IT! Keep on writing.
Horsecrazy141 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I love this story I've read it from the beginning so I'm a little sad to c it end hut I like how it ended :)
kiwi chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
seriously, made my week by updating.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
That was a great story. :)
breakinurcrayons chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Absolutely loved it! One of my absolute favorite stories, thats for sure! Considering an epilogue? I'm sure A LOT of your readers would appreciate it.