Reviews for For You
Moonlit Lightning chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow! Every author has a unique take on the Founders, and I think your headcanon on the Ravenclaw family totally matches mine. I definitely sympathize with Helena; you did a great job at helping the reader understand her frustration and all the pressure she's under. Also, I can completely see Rowena as being very regal and expective a lot of her daughter. Overall, your characterization was brilliant.

The only criticism I have is that you need to end dialogue with a comma if it segues into narration. For example, one of the paragraphs in the second section should read: "[...] and have found them quite interesting," she lied.

On that note, I’d like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com, but without the spaces). You get to create your own character attending a magical school like Hogwarts and write with other authors- it seems to me like you (or other people you write with) would fit right in there, especially since you're involved in Harry Potter boards. It's a great place to use your great characterization skills, work on things like dialogue punctuation, and have a lot of fun in the HP sort-of-universe too. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!