Reviews for The difference between us
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 4/14
very good
SonantEmperor73 chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
I enjoy your story so much!
Hopefully you'll be able to get the next chapter out soon, but I'm not gonna rush you since no one likes that. Iemitsu is so frustrating though, just off him already (I'm just kidding... a little).
Anyway hope life's going well.
Tantai009 chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
I love it! This is so good and engaging please keep writing I'm looking forward to more!
Slytherin Studios chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
I love it, please update soon.
AieyDee chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
hey it is sawada hiroki or sawada tsuyoshi?
please make up your mind!
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Yay~ I'm so happy the varia meet tsuna and the gang! Please tell me you will kill iemitsu and tsuyoshi! Please! There pissing everyone off! Either way I love your story and can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
If I was Tsuna I would have broke the little brothers hand for what they did to Mama. The group should somehow figure out that Reborn only siding with Iemitsu bc of Uni. It would be a perfect time for the illusive Byakuran to show up with the news that someone had kidnapped his PRECIOUS UNI-CHAN and that if she was saved then Byakuran would just have to destroy that world bc it's no fun without both HIS Uni-chan and Tsu-chan~
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
please update!
sakurayuri89 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Please update soon! It's been a year..
Nicole NightLock chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Sugoiiii!~ Please update soon!~
Nicole NightLock chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
... what? Is Tsuna and Cielo Fantasma the same and the other guy? The two who appeared... I don't... get it
Slenderbrine chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
THIS IS AWESOME
Zivyx chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
ARCOBALENO, because we all know the Arcobaleno are stronger than the First Gen and Tsuna and his friends will probably reject the First Gen anyway since they technically started their problems and are part of the Vongola, which they hate
Zivyx chapter 1 . 11/23/2014