Reviews for Honey Bunny and Dolcezza
Jessy chapter 5 . 3/6
Love this story I think it's the best in this archive! Really hope it continues
Love it!
Please write more!
allisath chapter 5 . 1/19
really good- please continue :)
kirri chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
gimme more! this is awesome! make her start liking him back :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
More please !
Absolutely wonderful esp. because the show has come back on ! YAY! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Love this story so much! I have to say that Erictoria is one of my biggest ships ever and your doing a perfect job of it! Please update soon! :)
jes chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter, this storyline I awsome .
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
love it
xxdevilishxx chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
You, you updated! OMG. I was so happy when I saw the email. I actually saw in the morning before I left for school and I was so excited about it that I read it on the way to school...and I walk to school.

So, you know I could have gotten killed or hit by a car, but I didn't really care. (:

Aah, you're so lucky finals are over! I still have a month to go before exams.

Anyways, about the chapter, I loved it as usual. You have a nice writing style. There's proper buildup and everything. Nothing happens on the spur of the moment.

Hopefully you will update soon! (:
sweetsimplegirl chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
This is so good! Man, it's like I could smell Eric's cologne too! I love your writing, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
more please!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
please write another chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
i really like it but i think you could maybe develop the story even more by writing a few more chapters. You could base one of your stories on the election episodes. You could focus on the fact that Eric doesn't vote for Victoria and also how Eric would react to Victoria being the vice president for Teddy
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
awsome story i love it please do contuinue.
J.B