Reviews for In Dreams
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Hmm... Interesting. I like how you wrote them. It sounds like them. Nicely done. :3
Fantasymyownworldofhearts chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Wow! Great cliffhanger ending to the story. It is nicely set up in the way of the build up, really nice cliffhangers. I have to say I do like your choice if vocabulary throughout the story, especially the line 'Give me back my heart.' It is a classic romance line that sounds like something Jareth would say; it's somewhat similar to "I cannot live within you" extremely poetic and heartfelt. He's completely in character.
I also like the fact Sarah regrets rejecting him. Seriously who WOULDN'T regret that? He is every girl's dream? Rockstar, Prince Charming, Dangerous, White Knight, Romantic hero, seriously you would have a mind swimming with regret. So in a way she is still fairly canon even though she's being somewhat nice to him.
Anyway, so far you've absolutely nailed it!
Zerepak chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love it, don't change a thing!
Miss Rune chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Love the story! UPDATE!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
For a story under 10 chapters, your's was extremely well written. I almost didn't want to believe that this fic was completed but this makes me even more excited for the sequel!
MizJoely chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Very well written, I'm looking forward to reading the sequel! Great emotions, hot kiss, and way to leave the reader wanting more!
BookishDream3r chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Wonderful! I love this! The chemistry, the characters, are all how I’d imagine them to be :)
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I liked this very much!
The Queen of Water chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
That was great story.
Person3162012 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
If the Labyrinth chose him as king and her as Queen, but they're not together... That is very interesting. I can't wait to see how this turns out. ;)
lylabeth 1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
You need to make ti where we can put this story on alert. It was very good. J is in perfect character. Maybe even more menacing than in the movie. Good job. most don't do him like that.
lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Excellent.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Just a quick review to say, I read the story and looks interesting. Please continue.
Newbie83 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Great start! I hope you update often and let us know where you are going with it.