Reviews for Shades of Green
That was absolutely wonderful to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
this is beautiful, wonderful fic :) You did an excellent job. You have converted me to this ship :) Excellent writing, Snape is very IC and love Loki and Snape's relationship :) PLease continue this fic ?
puffin chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
That was done well. I have never come across a Severus/Loki pairing before and now wish more would write for this pairing. If they are done right like this one was. I loved and sad that it had ended. Do kind of wish that Severus had lived but understand why you wrote him not to. You kept them both in character and made the story so much for it. Once again this was a well done story that I loved.
puffin
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Absolutely lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Oh my... this is superb. This is my first LokixSnape and I am addicted to this pairing now. :) The foreshadowing was great. I loved Loki's emotions. :) Now I'm off to read the rest of your fics. :)
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Thank you for writing this. I think Severus and Loki would go together very well but I think this is the only fic I've found with this ship. I wish there were more scenes with the two of them together. All in all well done. Thanks.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I see what you did there. Beginning and ending. Lovely
violetmusime chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
awwww~~~~~ that was cute and freaking fluffy! (?cute and fluffy is NOT a word that describes Snape...but he is~) my heart~~~~
Literature Fool chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Two words: Hauntingly Beautiful
ripper34 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Good story
hallowedmaiden chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I loved this story! They would be perfect together! I also love how you fit Loki into the events of all the books! Wonderful ]
LoveMuffins chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
OMG jdbhvkbjvb vmb m *squeels* that ending was AMAZING
BlackBloodDrinkerXD chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Me: omg I'm crying (;TT;)
The fangirls: i knohohoho! (;;)
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
wow...
i never thought of this pairing before, but they actually strangely suit each other
Me chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
OMG, there needs to be more of this ship!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »