Reviews for Iron Grip
Kijia chapter 21 . 6/3
I loved every Word of this story, please write a sequel, sure many people would love more Merlin/Gwaine freindship.
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 4 . 5/14
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS STORY I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED THIS SO MUCH
I loved this story! Thanks for writing!
EternalFire214 chapter 21 . 4/27
This story was great! I loved having Gwaine as a more prominent character, and I liked how you incorporated Killgarrah and Freya into it, as well as how it wasn't a traditional reveal fanfiction.
FFFG chapter 21 . 4/14
Oh my! Well I have to admit I didn't expect that to pan out the way it did. At first the story was very formulaic. However the way you made the reveal and the mental plight for Merlin were an interesting read. I really enjoyed this and for a spell couldn't stop reading. Thank you very much for the read. KTN
armenianarkanian chapter 21 . 3/25
This story is amazing and perfect! It's the best Merline fanfic I've ever read. It doesn't wander and still fits in so much. Perfect!
TheRavenclawGem chapter 21 . 3/9
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEASE WRITE A ONE-SHOT OFF THIS STORY ABOUT THE MERLIN/ARTHUR FREYA CONVERSATION (IN DETAIL OF EVERY SENTENCE; NONE OF THIS 'AND HE TOLD HIM EVERYTHING' BS EVERYONE SEEMS TO PULL ON EASILY WRITABLE THINGS)

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR WORK AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE FUTURE BRINGS!
THERAVENCLAWGEM

P.S. I MAY BE BACK AT SOME POINT TO PROPERLY REVIEW THE OTHER CHAPTERS WHEN THE CAPS-LOCK IS FINALLY TAKEN CARE OF, TOO TIRED TO DO IT NOW

P.P.S. IT'S NOW 12:27AM FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC WHY ARE YOUR STORIES SO ADDICTIVE?
TheRavenclawGem chapter 19 . 3/9
ASDFGHJKLEHEIDNYDNWOA,XIMD.X,?.SMNX NZ /,kdjalzp

OH YAY CAPS LOCK WENT OFF OH SHIT IT RETURNED
TheRavenclawGem chapter 17 . 3/9
*ULTRAGASP* FREYA

ALSO APOLOGIES FOR THE LACK OF LOWER-CASE LETTERS, CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON AND I DON'T WANT TO RESTART THE COMPUTER AS I AM TOO BUSY BEING COMPLETELY IMMERSED IN YOUR MASTERPIECE
TheRavenclawGem chapter 16 . 3/9
IT'S 11:53PM AND I CAN'T STOP READING SEND HELP
TheRavenclawGem chapter 10 . 3/9
YOU MOTHERFUCKER
TheRavenclawGem chapter 7 . 3/9
FFS MERLIN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE REALISED BY NOW THAT INSTINCTS ARE WHAT YOU LISTEN TO. ALSO THAT GWAINE SUCKS AT PLANS
TheRavenclawGem chapter 3 . 3/9
Oh Merlin :(
BreathingMagic chapter 21 . 3/6
Oh. My. God. I think I have simply found one of the best Merlin fanfictioners of all time in you. None only are your stories absolutely brilliant and wonderful and remarkable (loved that we got to see some of that awesome power Merlin posesses, the show kind of neglected that a bit) but they are also COMPLETE which is an absolute win in my book anyday. Gosh I am so damn happy I stumbled upon your profile!

You really bring out these great characters in a very much worthy way - Gwaine is awesome and he deserved so much more than never finding out anout Merlin and dying thinking that he failed his friends - I mean seriously, who stirred up that BS? So this was a rather magnificent way of getting his character some redempture. Also, that was a rather unique, contradicted and perfectly insane villain you created there, very chilling and convincing. Loved it all!

Now I think I'm gonna head over to your OSG series and see what all that fuss is about - 1k reviews?! Seriously?! - but from what II've read so far, I have a pretty good feeling that whatever my expactions are, they will probably be exceeded. So, onwards! :D
Britt30 chapter 21 . 1/26
Final Review: This was amazing! Loved all of the character interactions and just everything. I'll make sure to check out some of your other stories. Thanks for writing. :)