Reviews for Iron Grip
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 21 . 5/23
AMAZING!
I love this story !
but because of my me-ness my main take-away was Gwaine is awesome!
Lord Nigel will face . . . THE WRATH OF GWAINE!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 21 . 5/12
Lovely.
Teeshadii chapter 14 . 5/5
This is the first time I have ever seen Arthur consider the kingdom as well as himself when he learns of merlin's magic. It seems like such an obvious piece if characterization to miss. Good for you for thinking of it
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 21 . 3/29
Amazing fic! Thanks for taking the time to write this!
This was so good!
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 2/22
Perfect!~~~~
DragonGirl725 chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Great story! Love it!
Zuzanny chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
I really enjoyed this fic.
gabrixll chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
Morgana would not have drunk poison to save his life. Ohh ... the double meaning... oh no...
Faith chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
Beautifully written story, I absolutely loved it! Would love a sequel maybe showing Merlin, Arhtur and the Knights out on missions together with Merlin able to use his magic fully. I'm definitely favouriting this story and seeing what else you've got. Well done!
LittleDragon333 chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
Absolutely love it! Gwaine was the best part! You portrayed him so perfectly! This was an amazing read and one I'll read again and again I know. Thank you for your hard work!
MumblePhantomFox chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT THIS IS GREAT. :D Another wonderfully written fic (and with in character Gained, too!) to all but top my list of favorites. 3 Seriously, this is definitely in my top 3 for this fandom. Epic job. :D
DalekQueen7 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
This... this is probably one of my favorite reveals ever. Gwaine's reaction is perfect. I love the way you've developed his character - prankster at heart, but unfailingly loyal and able to be serious when the occasion demands it. Merlin has also gained a new ally who didn't already suspect or know about his magic. That happens so rarely in fics! Your story is making me very happy.