Reviews for Iron Grip
LittleDragon333 chapter 21 . 7/25
Absolutely love it! Gwaine was the best part! You portrayed him so perfectly! This was an amazing read and one I'll read again and again I know. Thank you for your hard work!
MumblePhantomFox chapter 21 . 7/22
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT THIS IS GREAT. :D Another wonderfully written fic (and with in character Gained, too!) to all but top my list of favorites. 3 Seriously, this is definitely in my top 3 for this fandom. Epic job. :D
DalekQueen7 chapter 4 . 7/19
This... this is probably one of my favorite reveals ever. Gwaine's reaction is perfect. I love the way you've developed his character - prankster at heart, but unfailingly loyal and able to be serious when the occasion demands it. Merlin has also gained a new ally who didn't already suspect or know about his magic. That happens so rarely in fics! Your story is making me very happy.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 21 . 7/17
man that was a good one. I like how it turned out :)
Really liking your Merlin fics. Funny!
Dudewheresmywand chapter 21 . 6/13
I love Gwaine, who loved Merlin. I deny season 5 and know that they two are pranking percy as I type! Thank you for this story, well done!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 21 . 5/15
Oh, this chapter made me love Gwaine so much. And I love that Merlin was finally able to tell someone the whole story.
Emrys Waits chapter 21 . 5/13
Another brilliant story! I don't usually like 'possessing' stories, but this one had me hooked. I love how you incorporated all the characters, especially Kilgarrah and Freya. I don't think you should do a sequel, it ended beautifully and finished.
Yee chapter 21 . 5/5
This was a really nice to read fic w
Sunnysal chapter 21 . 4/29
I loved this book :)
PSW chapter 21 . 4/23
So, this was very good. In fact, got the most part I could actually see them filming this as a two-parter. Very nicely done, thanks!
catzrool chapter 19 . 3/20
it's nice that the villain in this story isn't another cookie-cutter hates-Uther type. Daneir was an interesting character!
catzrool chapter 21 . 3/20
very dramatic, very good! thanks for the story
catzrool chapter 14 . 3/20
oh oh oh does the amulet eat souls? i think it eats souls
Emeralds and Fire chapter 21 . 3/20
I really enjoyed your story, it was incredible! Definitely one of my favorites.