Reviews for Lost Your Mind
PinkMon chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is probably one of the best one-shots I've ever read! I kinda want a sequel but its fine the way it is. I loved how Naruto ran away and Sasuke found him and said "you ran away" then Naruto said "so did you". I loved it, I liked how Naruto got his memories back! This fic is amazing! :)
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was so incredibly good, it's like u took an overused cliche idea in this fandom and made it work, made it great infact! Loved the realness and rawness of their emotions. When you described naruto's reactions to getting his memories back and how most of them were painful, i really wanted to cry with him. Was fully prepared for a bittersweet ending where naru's memories never came back but i absolutely adore this ending too :) Such a good read.
blue chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was a really great fic. It definitely deserved wayyyy more reviews than it has.

I loved the way you were able to take a very well used plot and made it into a really lovely and simple slice of life fic that was really able to capture all the emotions and all the happenings without it being too unrealistic and too dramatic.

Really very well done. :)

sweetXsunshine chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was beautiful! As much as I'd love it if you continued the story, where you ended it was just fine. Thanks for the beautiful fic :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awww, the ending was too cute 3
iloveanime1919 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Really great job! I'm really happy Naruto got his memories back in the end, and when he said '"I love you too, asshole."' Perfect ending! :)
RetickLover chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved it. I have no other words than that. Kinda rooting for a sequel though
Theguynextdoortoyou chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
WE the readers of the amazing story WANT a part two!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
i like this one-shot story. It was sad and a good read. I haven't read a fanfic like this one is a while. I wish there was more to it though...but the way it ended was pretty nice and cute. So thanks for the fanfic!
operagirl76 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful fic. I loved the part where Sasuke tells Naruto that he ran away and Naruto replies back, "So did you," and then how Sasuke apologized to Naruto for hurting him. So glad Naruto got his memory back in the end!
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I was listening to Hero by Enrique Iglesias while I was reading this masterpiece. I was bawlin' through each and every word.
domo9 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aww that's so sweet!
Grat job, your writing was awesome, and I loved the plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
playing. Amazing story and beautifully written and well-thought plot. I loved every second of it! :D I really hoped there would have been a longer ending but hey, yours was better than what I could think of. I really wish you could write more or make a sequel but it's your choice, not mine. And this story needs more reviews! COME ON PEOPLE, SHOW THE LOVE! Keep up the great work! d(_)d
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I couldnt help but to 'aww' the ending XD

The fic was great and the ending was so sweet
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
awwwwwww, this is beautiful!

its wonderful and very human.

love it! very well done. xx