Reviews for Love Must be a Sin
FujoshiRanger chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Wow. I just; I'm at a loss for words, really. This is one of my favorite FrUK fanfictions ever. Everything just...wow. I'm sorry, I can't even think properly right now; much less form a coherent sentence. I've just got so many feels right now. I guess I'll start with the fact that the characterization is great, as well as the plot. Also, loved the fact that Arthur took Francis to see the fairies and how that became their spot. Let's see... I'm so glad that Arthur's dad is dead and happy to see that everything ended on a happy note. That was a real dick move on Peter's part though. Like, did you hate your brother that much that you would risk having him killed? Jeez, Peter, what is your damage? The torture parts made me tear up and when he drew Francis just so that he could see him I just- ugh. Wow. Cute. When they finally saw each other again in the forest I couldn't control myself when he said he had kept the ribbon. That was adorable as well. Then, the fact that they were twins and it's Al and Matt :3 OMG all these feels XD All in all, this was one hell of an emotional roller coaster. I'm really grateful to you for creating this wonderful work of art and even more grateful that I had the pleasure (and sometimes sorrow) of being able to read it. 3
Yuu Kirkland chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Yeeah a beautiful happy end! I like that :D
Oh God I really like the mother of Arthur, she really is brave and cool to be able to kill the King! I'm glad she did something for her son :D
Anyways...

LONG LIVE TO THE KING AND HIS HUSBAND! :D
Yuu Kirkland chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Don't worry the sentence in French is alright
And poor Arthur, it would have be heard to do that with someone that he doesn't love
Yuu Kirkland chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Oh damn I thought it was Arthur who killed the King XD Oh it's still goodx)
AND HE FOUND FRANCIS! YEAAAAHHH!
By the way the poem is really beautiful!
Yuu Kirkland chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
God I feel really bad how Arthur has been tortured...
But really I can just smile to see that he kill his father! It was the better thing to do! He deserves it to tortured his son like that D:
Yuu Kirkland chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Good move to kick the King between his legs Arthur!
Damn I hope things will get better... TT

People were fucking crazy at this time! Hey God never "said" that love was a sin nor men should love only women! I just want to kick everyone in your fic who think that xD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
That's good everything is alright between them now.
And I hope they will still have a happy end even if homosexuality is something forbiden at this time .
Yuu Kirkland chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Arthur I know that feel to spend a week in a place that you absolutly don't want to go
I know your pain! *hugs him* XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Oh God I hope he will not marry her!
And finally they kiss! **
Yuu Kirkland chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Oooh so the fairies know that Arthur loves Francis :3
Natalie Lee Davis chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This story was one of the most awesome stories I have ever read. I love it so much, the romance, drama...everything. I think it deserves a lot more attention then what it actually gets, and I'm a sucker for these types of stories (forbidden love - especially in medieval ages) and all I can really say is...loved it.
nightrader1234 chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Damn I love the mother so much right now, she is as so awesome. I like Gwenllian as well and the faeries. I loved this story _
ChocolateWhispersx chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
You know you're reading a near flawless and brilliant fanfic when you only notice tears dripping onto your chest when the pairing you've fallen even more in love with since the first chapter are unsuccessfully fighting back tears themselves. ;A; I just... I don't feel I can write a review right now that can express just how thankful I am for this fanfic's existence yet dismayed that it's nearly all over! I know I'm probably being overly-hopeful and unrealistic too but... please, please, please let the ending be a happy one! Of course I don't expect them to actually get married but I don't think I could bear these two being any more heart-broken than they are now by the end. ;; I'm so emotionally attached to this fanfic because you've written it so well and accurately for the time and place the story is set in. Your portrayal of Arthur and Francis also shows that you know them well and have thought carefully about how to convey the thoughts and emotions they experience throughout so we, as the readers, can fully appreciate and connect to them. Okay, I'm pretty sure the formal tone that belongs to my style of English essay writing, which I've been practicing at college recently, just slipped in to my review so I'll end it this now before I type a whole novel's worth of text! Expect another, quite possibly shorter, review from me soon once I finish reading Chapter 19! ;3
Franais Anon chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Aww. That was sweet. I wish we could've met little Al and Matt at the end though... but that was one of the most enjoyable fanfics I've ever read. And I spent my entire summer reading them and every morning reading them.
dreamydark chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I've read this fic multiple times and still not reviewed...so now I'm going to fix that
just...LOVE
I like the little historical details everywhere, and the events seem like they could've actually happened
the gradual shift from hate-maybe friends-best friends-a little more-lovers...is love (I can't describe it any other way...) it's not rushed, but not too slow, and that kiss scene was probably the one of the best ones in existence. Long, but the emotion
and then...everything falls apart. I was checking everyday, hoping for an update...the 'cleansing' killed my feels ;_;
the end was nice, obviously they couldn't get married so it made sense (honestly, Gwen's character is a bit...lacking...it's because she's a minor character but I'd like to know how she felt about the marriage before she knew about Francis...)
the murder shocked me, but the explanation made sense...if Arthur's mother was in love with another woman then she probably went through the same thing so she'd sympathize
both of them were in character and...Francis's accent. I don't usually care if he has one or not but...this time
(love this fic)