Reviews for Life
drwhogeek15 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Don't give this up please!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
This is absolutely adorable so far. Alas, it has been a year since the last update but nonetheless, I shall watch for updates.
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Hope you update soon! I love it! :)
KhepriRa chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I really hope that Hamish really is just putting random thhings in his mouth and not taking a liking to cigeretts. I think that Sherlock and John should really should do something to try to stop Hamish from putting cigaretts in his mouth if he does take a liking to them.
nannily chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I really really like this story. Just one thing: babies start smiling at the age of two months and laughing out loud at the age of 4-5 months (because of familiar faces). But who cares, it's cute. ;)
nannily chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awwww, I love it! Baby Hamish is sooo adorable. :D And Sherlock and John are cute as parents. :)
greenboredom chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
How this perfect in all ways fic has that little reviews, totally escapes me, so here's one! :) I simply love this story, it made me 'awww' and verge on tears an uncountable amount of times already and it still continues to amaze me. For I do not like small kids that much, but this time I can't resist but adore Hamish. His parents are a different story - it makes me one very happy shipper for one, seriously, the pair of those two in their parenting roles are beyond precious! :)
Charlotte K chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awww, baby Hamish! This is adorable. I love how you described the baby, and I think it's great how in love Sherlock is with his son
Guestir chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Hm... I like the story. Very fluffy- in a good way - but you do realize that eating cigarette butts could be deadly if your a baby. Right? Nicotine is very toxic. They should not worry about cigarette butts being unhygenic, but about them being potentially lethal. The doctor ought to know this.
thefactorygirl chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Love this. Simple as that. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
aww so cute, really beautifully written, i think youve really nailed John and Sherlock's characters
thefactorygirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I love this!
knifethrower chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Aww, so sweet! And yet, you manage to use the cute interaction with Hamish to paint your own brain, heart and soul-deep portrait of John and Sherlock, that's what makes you more than the run-of-the-mill fanfiction writer. Kudos!
knifethrower chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
The first time I watched the first episode of "Sherlock", I really didn't get the appeal of Freeman as Watson. Maybe for the first 10 minutes. After that, I was increasingly in love with his portrayal of the character. I think you captured it so brilliantly in the last 19 paragraphs of this chapter. He's just so... so... so... I don't know how to put it, but obviously, you see the same wonderfulness in him that I do.
knifethrower chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I keep re-reading this, it is so great. Personally, I'm not really one for kidfics, but out of all of them, this definitely rocks.