Reviews for Wear My Name
Cute
Mubasher Lover chapter 1 . 3/10
Nice
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 24 . 1/23
I absolutely adore this fic! It's so wonderful. I really wish you would write more Suits Mike/Harvey fics. This is so beautifully written.
:-)
winnipeger chapter 13 . 1/17
O mg I knew Jill was suspicious - it was too obvious!
winnipeger chapter 12 . 1/17
Okay for one, Jill or jillIan is creepy
I mean, how is she conveniently there when necessary!? What are the chances she'd run into Harvey or Mike and get both ends of the story?
I'm kidding I love Jill and I sincerely hope she isn't Louis' agent or whatnot... hopefully she'll be at the wedding ; I wouldn't be surprised if she were the priest...
winnipeger chapter 2 . 1/17
You're so funny! Are you from Winnipeg, too, or just cracking an inside joke?
yourLastLove chapter 24 . 1/7
IS THIS HOW WE END A STORY?! We had a happy ending. And now I'm crying. And I'm kind of not sure if I'm crying because the feels or if I'm crying because it's over. THIS. IS. MADNESS. Last page of the story "Grammy died and we're all crying omigawd" you couldn't just let them be happy?!

Sorry, lost my cool.

Favoriting this story. It kind of made fairytales feel real again.
PS You're weird. We're gonna be friends.
(if you get that reference, I already love you aha..)
yourLastLove chapter 18 . 1/7
Just want to let you know that I fell asleep reading this chapter last night. But in a good way. I binge read from the prologue up to almost the end of this - but alas... come 4 am... lool :S :
yourLastLove chapter 7 . 1/6
stop it hurts. my giggle fit hasn't stopped since the prologue. omg. please. LOL
"They're all dumb."
But seriously I'm actually crying I'm laughing so hard

On a serious note, writing is REALLY good - and I love the whole "the proposal" deal. Gen-E-ous.
yourLastLove chapter 3 . 1/6
I'm laughing so hard it hurts. omigawd. What.
xDDD
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Your beta changed their username, now I don't know which fic to read.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
I know it sounds stupid, but I'd like to see just what emergency plan delta is. I've got the feeling it involves a lot of Donna :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
It's only taken me about two years, but I finally get the comic arcs references in this chapter XD
MarveyGirl chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Para-seli chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Wow. This just made a mess of me. A melting Blushing mess.
This was beautify done. I mean, just gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better story for the two. It just fit together so perfectly with their characters and everything and ohmygod I literally can't function right now because I'm overwhelmed with emotion. I'm just melting and melting because your words have rendered me speechless. The sleep I lost to finish this is so incredibly worth it.

Thank you for writing and amazing story with passion,
Thala