Reviews for Wear My Name
Para-seli chapter 23 . 9/22
okay i literally come back to this fic all the time. I adore it. Its so wonderfully written and the characterization and everything. I truly truly love it. I must have reread it 7 times at least. It just makes me happy. SO thanks for writing this masterpiece. Also the 8tracks mix is A
Great story :) any chance of an epilogue based on what's happening in Suits at the moment?
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 24 . 8/3
AAHHHHHH ITS SO CUTE

have i mentioned how much i love marvey? I love all of the times where people just realise all of the things that they do mean that they're in love, especially cos thats cannon and oml i love it

Its beautiful. Good job, great story, amazing otp :)
Skaarsheart chapter 24 . 7/16
Awesome story! I haven't had a good story that I couldn't put down in awhile but this was amazing and I read it all in one day!
I've just reread this in one sitting, and it wasn't anything short of magnificent!
Ch444 chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
i just love how u portrayed Harvey's family. And the way you wrote it, somehow make the reader falls in love with them so effortlessly.. im soooo sold on the specters'.
Ch444 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
"Harvey had finally found the line Mike wasn't willing to cross." watchuu tokinnng aboutttt? Haha I love this sentence.
rude thoughts chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
I really love this story. I've reread it every so often, when I need to remember how fragile love can be.
tauruskch chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
oh... and i left out the most important one, tasteful.
tauruskch chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
i guess the only way i know how to show how much i love this fic is by reading the whole fic 2 times in 1 day. That, and I'm gonna be reading it all over again after this.
I love it cos it's funny, witty, sexy, angsty, and all of the goodness that is Marvey.
please, I would really look forward to read more of your work.
I'm so in love.. hmmm... it's awesome!
Shalini2808 chapter 24 . 8/11/2015
This was AMAZING! I was on a reading binge with this one! I love Marvey and i loved your writing! This was perfect with the exact amount of humor, hurt, comfort and romance! I have this habit of returning to stories i love and i can see myself re-reading this from time to time. Thank you for this wonderful story! Keep it up! :) :)
Mickey chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
Cute
Mubasher Lover chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Nice
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
I absolutely adore this fic! It's so wonderful. I really wish you would write more Suits Mike/Harvey fics. This is so beautifully written.
:-)
winnipeger chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
O mg I knew Jill was suspicious - it was too obvious!