Reviews for The Phase II Saga
Reptile 06 chapter 6 . 2/16
I am laughing my a** off! Super funny!
Munz chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
This was simply amazing. Yay for the clones being friends and brothers.
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
OMG. If someone did this to my books, my skis, or my tap shoes, I would be showing them just how well I can shoot my .22.
Phoenix's Heartbeat chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
XD I was laughing through this entire thing, especially with Rex vs Fives moment
Rexness613 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Hahaha XD So cute I love it XD
captainrexbest35 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Banana Loved it! I loveed! It I must read it again! It was awesome. XD
captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I stopped reading halfway through because i was laughing so hard. Mum thought I had lost my mind. I couldn't breathe.
captainrexbest35 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
OMG! I soo like Scotty. He's awesome. Must read more! *clicks next*
captainrexbest35 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
XDD *still dancing to song* Must read more!
captainrexbest35 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
*dances to Whodunit because that song rocks out with this story.* This is so funny yet so awesome. However if I were Rex I'd be sooo mad XD
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
At this time of morning most of them should still be in their PT session with his XO. Uh what's a PT session? and what's an XO? Or was that supposed to be CO? I'm confused XD. Either way great story.
impoeia chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Oh, so much to love despite the fact that this happy story is now coming to an end.

I must say, I am quite touched by the trouble the 501st boys went through, to make sure their Captain was properly kitted out. It must have taken massive amounts of preparation and care to detail to replicate the markings and scratches so accurately. Just goes to show you how much the clones care about each other.

That being said...starts laughing uncontrollably because there was so much funny stuff going on.

When Rex tackled Fives, that was a thing of beauty. I could just see him go into one of those flying leaps that the American football players sometimes use. And Echo's observation: "Can't let the Captain strangle Fives, he'd feel terrible about it the next day." That was so hilarious. I just loved it.

And I must say, Rex really got his own back at the men. I thought that having to clean the firing range only fair, but making Fives and Echo help Scotty? A stroke of genius on the part of the good Captain. Really, it's only fair, considering that it was Fives and Echo who put poor Scotty in that position in the first place. So...justice has been served all around. And the way Rex decreed his punishment? Perfect mixture of maliciousness and Captainly restraint. I bet Rex enjoyed issue that order.

And last, but certainly never least...Cody's involvement. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Such a wonderfully playful side to the Commander that you revealed, but managed to keep from stepping out of character, by having Cody explain his actions in a very rational manner. That speech about "substandard kit" really sounded like Cody. And the revelation that they spiked Rex's food. Oh, my. Poor Captain. Although, maybe I should say poor Kix. "Mental note – assign Kix to the mess as a potato peeler for a day or two." That was classic. And medic or no, he's going to be peeling potatoes for a while.

*Sigh* so a wonderful story comes to an end. I must admit, I had so much fun reading this. Thanks for writing this delightful tale. Cheers!
impoeia chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Oh. My. Force. I think at this point, the 501st has broken all definitions concerning the concept of "over-kill". And why do I have the feeling that Rex is about to demonstrate his own version of over-kill on his men? I mean, I thought the trash compactor was harsh, but this?!

I thought putting the armor on the B1 was a nice touch. Is that a reference to Rex's little trick on the Rishi station or just a convenient prop? Either way, it certainly painted a picture.

And then that line: "As for his "main defence" - Rex winced. A tiny officerly part of him was appalled at Hardcase's grouping..." I was totally spluttering at that point. Oh, Hardcase, that was just a too much below the belt. I could just see Rex standing there, gaping as his armor gets shredded by his men in the most "inconvenient" of places.

I hope the boys used up all of the ammo in that little stunt. Otherwise, I think Captain Rex might find a few places to put any and all left-over thermal dets. Yikes!
impoeia chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
That fact that you included a "Scotty" in this was wonderful. Really, the perfect name for a clone forced to work in maintenance and I love his character. That brilliant little outburst and his general disregard for the "knuckle-dusters" was just classic. I did though, feel really, really sorry for the poor bloke when he realized just who it was he was reading the riot act to. But that final line "With all due respect, sir"? Ha! That just cracked me up. I loved it.

I do feel a little badly for Rex though. He and his armor really didn't deserve something as extreme as a trash compactor. And Rex has a point; the armor did save his life quite a number of times. Seeing it in such a state must be painful. Probably though, not quite as painful as what the rest of Torrent is going to experience when Rex gets his hands on them. And do I even dare to ask what will await him at the firing range? And, given his current state, is it really such a good idea for the clones to bring their captain into such close proximity with a blaster? Guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out.
impoeia chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Ha! A clone pile up, now that is something I would like to see first hand. Poor guys, needing to flee their captain's wrath, not that I blame them. But that makes me admire Denal all the more. Facing the lion in the proverbial den all by his lonesome, though at least he had the good foresight to hide all possible sharp objects. Well, clones are, if nothing else, always prepared for battle. And I'm glad to see Denal included in this. I was sad when he died, so the fact that he gets to escape unscathed here and thanks to the aid of sufficient backup makes me happy.

Wow, Torrent really is leading their captain on a real treasure hunt aren't they. Hopefully the Resolute will remain in one piece at the end.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »