Reviews for Kicking and Screaming
heartofglass99 chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Oh jeez! Nice job! (:

For your roaring twenties thing: just make a reference to today's economy because we're screwed right now. I'm assuming you live in the US?
teehee chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
panic at the disco lyrics :D
became as mad as rabbits
better update this or any other longer story u have :D
Sammysbestfriend chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
This is so great! Update!
Txmblr.Addict chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
CAN YOU UPDATE THIS ISH. REALLY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A THOUSAND YEARSSSS. OOOH SHNAP. HASHTAG CHRISTINA PERRI REFERENCE
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Please update
JustABritMiss chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Never turn from writing Sammy Keyes! You're amazing, love! 3
BrownEyes chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Incredible as always! I can't wait to read more!
DontKillMyVibe chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
HEY! Yay, you're back! *hugs*
I liked the chapter and the fresh perspective on Heather! Ya know, shakin it up a bit...what am I saying. It's extremely late. My apologies.
Sorry but Captain America is already mine (even though he isn't exactly aware yet). But seriously Chris Evans is the most adorable thing on the planet. Even though his arm are roughly the width of my waist. Whatevs.
Cannot wait for the summer! I hope that Tumblr can help inspire me for stories instead of distract me haha...
Aaaaand you probably trailed off with this review cuz it's so long well DEAL WITH IT cuz I haven't caught up with u in a while sooooo PM me or something!
Txmblr.Addict chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I AM OH SO VERY HAPPY. HAPPIER THAN THE DOCOTR WHEN ROSE CAME BACK. TEEHEE
Sammyisdabomb chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story! I rly want u to update Sammy Keyes live!
AnneWalker chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Oh I'm sorry Jenny. Ha, was Cam threading you again ( I kid my dearest Camryn). Isn't your name from panic!.. at the disco?
Oh my god wasn't it amazing? Sherlock was like " Actually 25" And John just beats him up some more. Classic Sherlock he couldn't
Always
Anne
DontKillMyVibe chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Panic at the Disco DUH

AND GUESS WHAT YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT BUT TODAY IN ENGLISH WE HAD TO WATCH A SHAKESPEARE PLAY AND IT WAS CALLED MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
it was haunting me until after school where i had heard that before...and then BOOM. I remembered it was the name of your Renaissance one-shot! Conneeeeeectionnnnnnnnsssss

And it would be totally great if you updated Sound of Madness or America Owes Me a Living :D

school is stressful. finals murdered me but your stories give me a source of happiness so whoooo
cmdrabenstadt chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
IS IT FROM A PANIC AT THE DISCO SONG? ALSO GIVE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER
gryffindorrk chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Aww fantastic like always! I can't wait for more!

Kylie
TARDIS chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
actually, I go by the name of SEXY now :D
Is your favorite Eccleston?
I like Tennant then Eccleston then Smith
"Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!" I thought that episode was wonderful
Sammy would have a fun time on the TARDIS, snooping behind all closed doors!
The story is insanely awesome and u should update this one soon!
I should start Sherlock soon... but I want more episodes first!