Reviews for Buried
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Great start. I can feel the despair. I wonder if Merlin's just in suspended animation somewhere.
Aaronna chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Okay. I was right two out of three...
Aaronna chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
I have purposely not read any of the review in fear of spoilers, but is Jade Morgana, Edmond Merlin, and Kevia Freya? They all fit the descriptions and the timing of their arrival in the Tomb is nearly perfect. Also, Edmond used Freya's body to calm himself down...
Linorien chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Woah. Awesome chapter. And totally explains why I had thought both of them could've been Merlin.
And I liked the symbolism of the red and white dragons fighting,
EccentricFox chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
There were several words in this chapter that were incorrect. "horse" instead of "hoarse" and, actually I can't find the other one, but I know there were a couple. Remember, spell check doesn't pick up words unless they're spelled wrong. It's vitally important to check your work as you're writing, read over it as many times as necessary and probably the most affective way to ensure that mistakes are at a minimum, find a beta to double check your work. I personally don't use a beta and having gone back over my old stuff...it's obvious and makes me want to pull the work down.

As I said in chapter one, it's interesting so far, but the chapters are very brief. Perhaps if you have the inclination, you might consider going back and fleshing out the story, giving it some more detailed description or perhaps compact the chapters so that the ones you do have are a good length.

Otherwise, pretty good.
EccentricFox chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
It's an interesting start. I'll be looking forward to continuing on. I thought I'd just stop and leave a comment on the first chapter. I suppose someone's already mentioned this, but twice, instead of 'rest' you've used the word 'wrest'. their meanings are entirely different.

Wrest:
1. forcibly pull (something) from a person's grasp.
"Leila tried to wrest her arm from his hold"

take (something, especially power or control) after considerable effort or difficulty.
"they wanted people to wrest control of their lives from impersonal bureaucracies"

archaic
distort the meaning or interpretation of (something) to suit one's own interests or views.

(pulled from .com)

Rest - to sleep, to take respite etc.

I'm not too sure I believe Morgana being accepted back by Camelot, especially after she tried to rule it. She had loads of people killed while she was in power. If their reconciliation happened after the betrayal, but before she could take power, it could plausible but it would still be an uphill battle against distrust and ingrained paranoia.

Otherwise, I enjoyed reading the first chapter, though it does feel a little short.
Weaving Bard chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
to many introduced characters... so hard to follow
Synck chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
oh my god you are amazing! the first like 10 chapters killed me inside, but they were so good! and the fact that merlin kinda sorta came back to life was wonderful! and..well.. it was amazing! sad and depressing, but good at the same time.
KMER79 chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
It was amazing. Poor lamb :'( This was brilliant! So sad that it's finished :'(
RememberTheMuse chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
WHAT! Kevia is behind it? Seriously!? Ahhhhh, I need more!
lordstarlight chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great story
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
OMG Kevia is behind of everything? Wow you keep surprising me I didnt expect that :O Pleaseee Pleasee continue And Update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
OMG Kevia is behind of everything? Wow I didnt expect that :O Pleasee Pleasee Update soon I love this story very good
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Wow this story is great :D And I cant belive I was right I was trying to guess where Merlin was And This idea passed my mind :D again Awesome story continue Please And Update soon
shadow visor chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
okay so that was how he's supposed to be dead..how do you get out of that?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »