Reviews for The Aftermath
withloveiread chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
This story seriously depressed me I don't even know why I continued reading it. I really do enjoy your work but damn.
Anyway if you do right another I don't think I can handle it lol
Guest chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Is it completely sick of me that I eventually want Bella and Edward back together? Bella should totally make him suffer, first, though.
NinjaKick chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Man, Edward's fucked up... He reminds me of the real stalker Edward. xD I like your Bella though, she finally had the strength to move on.
ArekWhitlock chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
OMG!
He really needs his butt kicked! He keeps playing her..he loves it..I hate it AND HIM!
Thnk you for writing this Bella..so strong and not accepting his bu****it..
Just like my mother once told me about my ex:" He just has to hope with all his heart that if, one day he's going to have a daughter, she's not going to find someone like him in her future or maybe it could be great if something like that happens to her so he can really understand what he did and keeps doing to his ex(me).."
Thnks for not letting them having sex..He was very lucky to only have her sitting in front of him..and he was a total A**!
She suffered enough and she didn't need to keep destroying her life with him..Thnk you:))
I don't remember him saying the baby was maybe not his..
The house thing was so hurtful and mean I wanted to kill him! It was their house, their love lived there too and he put Ashley and the baby there..I'm speechless..This was the thing that finally showed her the selfish, heartless and mean person he is..
debslmac chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
forevervampires chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
That last chapter confused me. Maybe in the AN at te beginning explain what the chapter is exactly. I love ur story, and it is still continuing right? Is there more to this story or is there another story u r pUblishing? Jut let me know please because u love this so much, and it's one of the best stories I've ever read on here.
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Is this something that happens to her in the future, or is this from previous chapters, of what she goes through in her quest to find sleep?
ArekWhitlock chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
:((((((
I'm sorry for Bella..
Damn..I hate him so much..
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
So its not his baby. I truly hope Edward is miserable for the rest of his short life. Bella deserved to move on and actually live. Though with this ending...damn, sequel?
NinjaKick chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Sad but lovely. :)
debslmac chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
Just for future stories, if it doesnt end E/B, you shouldnt mark it E/B. I dont really like other pairings. It was a ok story, but if I had known it didnt end with them, it wasnt really worth it.
FireRosePetal chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
This story is well written and i'm sure that there are going to be a lot of reviews hating how this story isn't E/B but even though it's not it's a powerful story because of the struggle that they put up with. I felt troubled yet understanding how edward lied saying that he's with the girl and that the baby is his when it's not. I do wonder what edward is going through when he lies to bella about the baby being his, sending her the hoodie, and txting bella about the baby not being his. I do have some hating bella moments because to me it seems like she's the one that's making things turn into a fight and not talking and being patient with edward. I do understand what she's going through when she keeps coming back to edward because she loves him that much, i have been through that and now i'm just coping with it still. I wonder why does she sometimes call edward Kyle? Idk if it's a typo or not.
mamato chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
Wow. I really wasted several hours reading a story that wasn't really a B/E story which I avoid like the plague! I'm not sure I understand what the point of both stories were, when they just ended up going their separate ways. It's completely depressing which is the opposite of why I read fanfic. You need to warn in the summary or the label that this is NOT an HEA or B/E ending!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
It was a decent story, but I wish you hadn't marked it as B/E.