Reviews for Arella (On Hold)
HI I ha r been reading this I just wanna say this is brilliant pleases make more when you have time and when you want to I Really. Really like it I was drinking my milkshake once read the cam author and Stella part and laughed it came out my nose oh and YOU CAN DO IT! (School) remember knowledge is key bye !
xxfallenangelmayxx chapter 11 . 1/5
I completely support what you are doing! I made the same decision last year with my Fallen fanfic (which is old as hell, haha). I started writing it my freshman year in high school, and it started out as a joke between a friend and I. Eventually I developed a plot, but I had to change everything before it to make the story flow properly (especially since my writing sucked back then).
I will tell you that it's truly a pleasant experience re-writing a story. Your brain just gets going and it ends up turning out even better than you thought it was!
As someone who has followed the story since the beginning, I'm really looking forward to reading it again and seeing the changes that you have made! Good luck!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Thanks for the A/N!
stephcullen2000 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
brokegirl97 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I don't mean to be a pain, but isn't it Roland, not Ronald ?
Hikiri chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
yay update. I am going to put you on author follow for the pandora hearts one though. I love Break.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Wow !
I'm a new reader and I loooooove this fanfic. Can you pretty please update?
I'm so wishing that I met a green eyed boy!
Hikiri chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
YAY your alive, i haven't sent any inquiries because you got mad the last time some one did and i didn't wanna stress ya out. Haven't forgotten about ya though.
angelizzy chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
As you say waitng patiently
abandonedaccount451 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
hey love the story
SelenaRBowman chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I loved itt :D
bookgirl98 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Oh I hope I'm not the one whose harassing cuz I only reviewed once saying that this is a great story. I really like it. Cuz I love cam! :) and don't worry Im not the person who gives ideas to authors of what they should do even if they ask. But yeah hope you continue not just cuz of some people telling you stuff that you don't want to do.
btrstories chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I love this, it's so good:D Can't wait for more! I love Cam, I was instantly attracted to him in Fallen x) idk i just love black haired guys with beautiful eyes33
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
noooooo school, curse you...thats why it took so long? darn.
i do like this story so please don't forget about it.
LoudProud chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
another amazing chapter! plz update soon, thanks! :D

ps. ur conversations with Cam & Arella are hillarious! he really doesn't like butter...you should put that into the story sometime? dunno, just a suggestion LOL

Anyways, keep calm & carry on writing (cuz ur amazing at it! :D)