Reviews for Cufflinks
kdarnell2 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
LOL, I love this fic! karen makes an awesome sudo mom angel.
Agent L chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Awesome!Please update!
AngeloftheWest chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I really liking the story and the art work, I liked how you had Karen put Anna in her place very funny
aishaduh chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Ahhh! Been waiting for an update! Great way to add Anna and Balthazar in. Love the storyline.
lilybookworm chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
WOOT! Badass Karen!
starshaker chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Oh i've been looking forward to this story being updated and this is brilliant. hank you so much... I never particularly liked anna in the tv series so i think i like the presentation of her so far. Poor Cas, I hope Dean comforts him properly! Please update soon, i love how you write these characters :) xx
mishabean chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I love this story! Usually I don't read AU or things like that, but I was really curious! I like how you managed to keep them IC and, even if I'm not a native English speaker (I'm Italian, yep, so forgive me for any mistakes). I do love the relationship between Gabriel&Castiel, and I was very upset when Gabe died D: wish they could bring him back, and Balthazar as well. I'm looking forward to understand which is the problem with Balthazar, so curious! Then, with Anna I've got a strange relation sometimes I like her but sometimes I really hate her, so in any case I will like how people behave to her. Then, what can I say about Karen? I mean... I LOVE HER. She's a freacking badass! I was laughing, crying, jumping in the end... how she threated Anna and then offered Spaghetti (nice decision, though)... omg, amazing. Really.
Keefer chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Oh my goodness, Karen is amazing!
Well done with her and with Anna. Keep it up
LaPotatoFairy chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Wow great chapter! Poor Cas! Heehee Karen was awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter, please please update soon!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter!
Maeleene chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Possessed turkey... That's the best thing in the world. XD
mary chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I really don't like Anna I'm sorry. I know she's mostly here for the drama of the fic. But OH HELL NO U DON'T TALK TO ANGEL BABY CAS LIKE THAT ANNNNNN.. I really hope Dean finds Cas. Wishing for some jealous Dean hehe.
Wisecracks chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Fuck yeah, Karen! Damn sociopath Anna and her fake emotions and love for hurting Cas. The canon hurts.
OneTooManyHeadAches chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
What. Alrjbffjs. I think it's Balthazar.
Looselybasedon chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
You know if I hadn't enjoyed the rest of this chapter so much I might not be able to forgive you for the terrible cheating on events in Chapter 6 . Fortunately you made it work and left on a cliff hanger so I do totally forgive you and look forward to read more -soon please.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »