Reviews for Cufflinks
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
NOOO NO NO NO THERE HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF WAY, NOW THAT LUCI HAS PROBLEMS I MEAN THIS IS REALLY BAD REALLY REALLY BAD. CASTIEL ANYWAY, THERE HAS TO BE SOME WAY HE DIDN'T THINK OF, WHAT CAN'T DEAN MAKE HIM TELL HIM, YEAH, GET DEAN TO MAKE YOU. OR WOULD THAT JUST KILL CASTIEL. SINCE HE WOULD BE GOING AGAINST TWO DIFFERENT ORDERS AT THE SAME TIME, MAYBE ONT A GOOD IDEA BUT THHERE IS NO WAY THAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW CAN GO RIGHT. I'M SUPER SERIOUS. NOTHING CAN GO RIGHT RIGHT NOW. DEAN CAS, DESTIEL. UGH. LIK WHY
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Oh my gosh. You are really freakon amazing at this. And you know /alot/ about the bible. Being around your writing puts me to shame.
Also, and I don't just go throwing this around, but dammit Lik, you are kinky, you know that? Really super kinky, and most certainly brilliant.
But still, very, very, VERY kinky. That isn't a bad thing now don't get me wrong, but Kinky.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Oh crap. Balthy is right. This is going to be really bad.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Okay, as a definetly not as good writer as you but a writer none the less, I understand what you mean, about knowing the end, but not the route your taking. Is it aggrivating for you too? Cause sometimes it annoys the crap outta me.
But this story was super good by the way. Love the fluffy romance. Always love the fluffy romance. Love how you captured Crowley too. He was perf!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Haha. That's oh my gosh. THat's great. Makes me wanna cry with joy, of course. Very good advice Meg. Oh and very good Meg! She was spot on! I mean I shouldn't be surprised, but I mean I kninda am. I guess I just didn't think anyone could capture a character so well. That was perfect. My goodness.
Are Dean and Cas gonna do it or what?
Oh and nice Karen and Dean time. It was a really nice touch.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Okay... This... This is probably going to end badly. Meg is here though. That's nice. Looks like she's really watching out for her Clarence too. And hey, I really hope Karen doesn't die. She seemed really great in the show you know. And they killed her, and I really love that you bring her back to life in your fanfictions. But, I was hoping Crowley could sleep outside XD
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Crowley? HA! THAT'S GREAT. Also, work for a demon? Seriously, come on, guys Dean is not that stupid. AWEE THIS IS SO KAWAII. THEY ARE ALL JUST LIKE NO NOT FOR ANY WEAPON AND AWEEEE. THATS SOOOO CUETE. THAT'S HOW I CUETE. I THINK. AWEEE. I'm dying! This is adorable! SO CUTE.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Oh... Oh my. Daddy's come to visit, the happy little couple. What characters are we being introduced to know. Chuck? Micheal? The dreaded Zacariah? OH OH METATRON?! That would be cool. But none of those peoples eyes flash red so.. I guess that kinda throws away those guesses huh. It's not any less exciting though. I have a feeling dad won't kill anyone, considering that Gabriel's pretty excited. But I am slightly worried for Castiel. And also kinda wondering what he did to get his father to come...
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
NO way... ARE YOU FOR CEREAL? ARE THEY REALLY GOING SNIPE HUNTING? Or is someone going to interupt, or stop them or something. Cause as much as I love this, don't we have a bond to fix? Before you know a week is over. In like three days.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
CASTIEL YOU STUPID DAFT FREAKON ANGEL OF THE LORD. DEAN FREAKON LOVES YOU AND HE WOULDN'T TRADE ANYTHING FOR THAT OKAY? AND IF YOU FOR ONE SECOND THINK YOU CAN JUST, LEAVE WELL I HAVE SOMETHING COMING FOR YOU BECAUSE THAT IS OUT OF THE WATER. NOT NOW. NOT AFTER ALL OF THIS. YOU FEEL SAFE WITH DEAN OKAY? AND YEAH THE BOND DOESN'T WORK WELL, BUT HELL IT WORKS A LITTLE BIT AND...
One week... One week Dean... You can do this. Just... One week...
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Mmm. That's super cool. THe whole, project emotion thing. I didn't know angels could have abilities like that in any Universe. I mean it makes sense. Just unexpected. In the middle of this chapter, I went to see what was wrong with an angel having black wings, and if Google and you are swapping notes, then... I feel really bad for Cas. But this was a really cute chapter. With Cas trying to defend his honor, and then Dean trying to defend his Cas. I really hope they can fix that weak bond. They already have such a strong relationship, I feel like that bond would just, be like marriage or something you know?
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Can't hate you. Should've known though. That they wouldn't get that far that fast, and also that the bond wasn't quite right. It was just so great. Damn your good. That movie Gabriel likes, sounds really messed up. Is it real? Tried looking it up. Don't think I found anything. I might of and just looked over it. Butttt, Bad thing with the bond, also kinda not good that, an angel is here. But you know, I completely expected it so, I can't say I'm surprised. Just didn't know when it would happen. And that stuff with Castiel and Gabriel basically cuddling is really cute.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME. WING KINK IS MY LIFE SO THIS IS REALLY SUPER DUPER AWESOME OKAY. LIKE YOUR WRITING IS GOOD ENOUGH AND THEN YOU THROW IN THE BEST COMPONENTS AND UGH
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
HAHAHA READ THIS AT SCHOOL AND I WAS ON THE PART WITH THE ER COFFEE AND DIED SO I SHOWED MY FANGIRL FRIEND AND SHE DIED TOO AND THE BOYS WE SIT WITH SAW TOO AND ONE NOW THINKS IM A FREAK WHILE THE OTHER LITERALLY ASKED IF THAT WAS ALL. BASICALLY SCORE FOR YOU.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Awe. So cute. Little Dean-O saying he'll protect his little angel. Although... What happened to those angels their dad sent? And totally missed that Karen was an angel. And why do people hate Cas's wings so much? Just cause their black doesn't mean he is a demon or something. Seriously Karen. Uncalled for. And yayyyyyyyyyy Windigoes! You know the guy that Sam and Dean saved in season one from Wendigoes? That guy was my man. I can't believe... Anyways, freakon awesome chapter!
287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »