Reviews for Cufflinks
rainystv chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
LOVED loved your story! You mostly kept the characters personality but changed their roles. Kudos for a job well done, thanks.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
OKAY THAT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING. THE REPORTERS THATS HILARIOUS. ASHS REACTION TO THE CUFF WAS GREAT DEAN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PUBLICITY DEAN SEEING HIS MOM IN HEAVEN. I JUST I CANT EVEN
PLEASE DONT EVER STOP WROTING YOUR WRITING GIVES ME LIFE.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
I DIED FOR NOTHING THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I HAVE NO WORDS
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
Wha- I JUST YELLED AT SOMEONE BECAUSE IM DYING AND NOW IM SHAKING AND SOBBING AND PPL ARE LOOKING AT ME WEIRD
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
OHMYGODS NOOOO NO NO NI THEY CANT YOU CANT IM SOBBING AT SCHOOL NOOO NOT AFTER ALL THEY WENT THROUGH I I THOUGHT U NEEDED A SPECIAL CONNECTION FOR THE BOND TO WORK LUCI AND CAS CANT HAVE THAT I STILL.
I'm just gonna cry now. I have a lot of people to explain my random outburst to.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Sometimes I forget how... Good. Micheal can be in your fanfictions. It's good to have only one bad guy, if you don't count Cas. The poor baby... I don't know how we are getting through this without Cas dying. Dean may die along the way to. That would be bad. Could be what breaks Lucis bond on Cas though. A surge of sorrow anger and love that wipes out all evil in this world... Okay that probably won't happen. But I'm therorizing. SUPER EXCITED
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
This is all very confusing. Lucifer knows our plans and we knowing Lucifers plans. Like... What? That's gotta paradox somewhere... Right? This is getting intense. I'm excited!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Awe. Fluffy! And poor little Cassie. Not able to fight or say a thing about Luci. But it's good that he can punch well, when needed to. That could come in handy.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
Scientific. I can't imagine the amount of research that went into this fanfiction. The thought? The dedication? The Effort? I mean I can't imagine how much work you had to put into this story. You truely are amazing, I seriously can't say it enough.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
NOOO NO NO NO THERE HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF WAY, NOW THAT LUCI HAS PROBLEMS I MEAN THIS IS REALLY BAD REALLY REALLY BAD. CASTIEL ANYWAY, THERE HAS TO BE SOME WAY HE DIDN'T THINK OF, WHAT CAN'T DEAN MAKE HIM TELL HIM, YEAH, GET DEAN TO MAKE YOU. OR WOULD THAT JUST KILL CASTIEL. SINCE HE WOULD BE GOING AGAINST TWO DIFFERENT ORDERS AT THE SAME TIME, MAYBE ONT A GOOD IDEA BUT THHERE IS NO WAY THAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW CAN GO RIGHT. I'M SUPER SERIOUS. NOTHING CAN GO RIGHT RIGHT NOW. DEAN CAS, DESTIEL. UGH. LIK WHY
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Oh my gosh. You are really freakon amazing at this. And you know /alot/ about the bible. Being around your writing puts me to shame.
Also, and I don't just go throwing this around, but dammit Lik, you are kinky, you know that? Really super kinky, and most certainly brilliant.
But still, very, very, VERY kinky. That isn't a bad thing now don't get me wrong, but Kinky.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Oh crap. Balthy is right. This is going to be really bad.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Okay, as a definetly not as good writer as you but a writer none the less, I understand what you mean, about knowing the end, but not the route your taking. Is it aggrivating for you too? Cause sometimes it annoys the crap outta me.
But this story was super good by the way. Love the fluffy romance. Always love the fluffy romance. Love how you captured Crowley too. He was perf!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Haha. That's oh my gosh. THat's great. Makes me wanna cry with joy, of course. Very good advice Meg. Oh and very good Meg! She was spot on! I mean I shouldn't be surprised, but I mean I kninda am. I guess I just didn't think anyone could capture a character so well. That was perfect. My goodness.
Are Dean and Cas gonna do it or what?
Oh and nice Karen and Dean time. It was a really nice touch.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Okay... This... This is probably going to end badly. Meg is here though. That's nice. Looks like she's really watching out for her Clarence too. And hey, I really hope Karen doesn't die. She seemed really great in the show you know. And they killed her, and I really love that you bring her back to life in your fanfictions. But, I was hoping Crowley could sleep outside XD
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »