Reviews for Cufflinks
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Awe. So cute. Little Dean-O saying he'll protect his little angel. Although... What happened to those angels their dad sent? And totally missed that Karen was an angel. And why do people hate Cas's wings so much? Just cause their black doesn't mean he is a demon or something. Seriously Karen. Uncalled for. And yayyyyyyyyyy Windigoes! You know the guy that Sam and Dean saved in season one from Wendigoes? That guy was my man. I can't believe... Anyways, freakon awesome chapter!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Holy shit. You guys bonded with the wrong Angels. You should probably run now like crap. And don't u two... I don't know. Like being bonded? Sure maybe it might be uncomfortable for poor little Gabriel. But the Winchester's and the Singer's? It doesn't get better then that. I mean really. You should stick with them. Cause if others bond you they aren't gonna be nice. And, seriously though. Bodyguards? Can you do that? Can you send body guards to the Winchester's to force them to release the bonds? And why did their dad flip? THE WINCHESTERS ARE COOL AF. Also, Castiel is sooo cute. So innocent, So clueless. Perfect. Just perfect.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
What on Earth's name...? Man you two are confusing as crap. Sabriel is adorable though. Like Shaggy and Scooby for adults, with all the flirting. And that... story with Gabriel and the shower. Was hard to contain my laughter. And poor Cassie baby.. Doesn't even know what's going on. THis all soooo cute. And the Sabriel is OVERWHELMING AGH!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Well, that was lucky. And Gabriel didn't seem to care. With the whole bonding thing. I think it's a little unfair that you don't have to get the angels consent first. It's like enslaving the poor people. Gabriel's lucky he got Sammy. And not to mention, that he was protecting Cas. And still is, I wonder what terrible thing a human did to that poor little baby this time. I'm really excited. This idea feels so original, and all your stories are amazing.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 26 . 11/16/2014
Loved it!
Poro the Midlaner chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Much good. Many enjoyment. Thank you, kind writer for putting this out there. Twas vundevar!
LeeMarieJack chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
A very good love story. I enjoyed the plot. Thank you.
XXReklezzzzzRoniXX chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
XXReklezzzzzRoniXX chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
WING! KINK IS MY FAVORITE
XXReklezzzzzRoniXX chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
YESH CROWLEY IS STAYING

NO RUBY THOUGH XD THE FUCK?
XXReklezzzzzRoniXX chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
CROWLEY LOVE IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU!
MEG?! NOT GREAT TO SEE YOU

SHIT IS BOUT TO GO DOWN
XXReklezzzzzRoniXX chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Oh my fucking Chuck Shirley what is going down?!
XXReklezzzzzRoniXX chapter 9 . 9/6/2014