Reviews for The Story of Us
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really liked this. Especially the ending. You hit the emotionally parts just right. Those last three lines were spectacular. You weren't too OOC with Draco, although some of the things he did seemed random, but that's probably the way you wanted because you were trying to portray him as bipolar (which you did wonderfully, by the way).
The only little thing I can find to nitpick at would be that you need to put a space between deatheater (death eater) and capitalize it (Death Eater). But other than that I found no spelling or grammar mistakes. It flows well, too, with the page breaks.
Overall it was a great little Dramione and I really enjoyed it. Great work and keep writing! -Kit Kat
songstressclch chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I remember watching Harry Potter when i was younger, but i only watched like 6 of them in the whole ): reading this, now i wish i watched a little more sounds interesting! but what a jerk Draco was to Hermione..thats what he description here too _
The last smart gamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
If you get to write a Dramione I would like to read it but I hate this couple.
For me there is only a couple Severus / Hermione. Equal in intelligence and complement differences and above all have the same interests
aurebesh chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Sad, yet sweet. I love it.