Reviews for Payback is Vicious
Anon chapter 18 . 6/30
I really hoped that Tea and Seto wud end up together but inknew for a fact that they wudnt. It is pretty realostic that they wudnt het back together it just broke my fan girl heart tho XD. I liked the story. O loved the in it too, made it all spicy hahaha. I just sorta died at the end since they wud just remain civil :,,,, (
Satisfied Reader chapter 18 . 3/6
Ok...where do I begin? So good, so powerful, so NOT what I expected! Just so real, kind of. Too much drama happened but how she handled the situation, BRAVA! Of course not a fan of Seto and Serenity but it's realistic. No one would go back to someone so poisonous. So thank you for this beautifully written piece.
Honestly one of the best endings I have ever had the pleasure of reading
Bluey chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
This was a great read. I'm so happy with the ending, it was painfully sweet. I wouldn't have posted a review if Tea ended up with Seto, too cliche, and it wouldnt give the same satisfying ending after all the struggles. I liked that it was realistic, that not everything can end up into a happy ending. I hope you keep on writing, I'll be sure to read more of your works. Thank you.
Jick chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
This was a lovely read. I enjoyed it so much that I read this within 8 hours. Your writing style is something I enjoyed and I'm very pleased with the outcome. I felt that some characters were oc for a few scenes, but then again time does change people, so you made the characters seends natural. I shall now wait patiently for the Bachelor although it has been awhile. Love your stories, can't wait for more.
DonutLover122 chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
That was so good it possibly may be the best seto kaiba love fan fiction I have EVER read it was great!
Nevertheless chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Wow.

I'm just.. I was overwhelmed. I felt Tea's pain and feelings all along, AND I'M SO GLAD SHE DIDN'T END UP WITH SETO (Altho my otp is azureshipping, it's the first fanfic I read where I hoped they wouldn't end up together). I'm glad she wasn't able to forgive her "friends" YET. She suffered so much, and though it felt like you changed the pairing near the end (i honestly thought she would end up with Seto, until you wrote about her feelings being similar to panic near the end), Alistair is perfect for her.
I'm a bit torn about Serenity tho.. In a way, she'll suffer from her unrequited love for a long, loong time.. But she wasn't blamed, unlike Mai who lost everything. Well, that's fine by me tho, since she kinda got manipulated too, in a way.

Anyway, thanks for writing such an amazing fanfiction. It was perfect from the beginning to the end.
REAINA chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
This story is one of the best, you got my vote. I had shed many tears from this fanfiction. I loved every bit of it.
P.S i thought that Seto was going to commit suicide at the end of the story.
babydoll6156 chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
I was wondering how you were going to end it, and your ending was PERFECT! Great story, I've really enjoyed and haven't read another like it.
darknation7 chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
I love this story. I can't believe it's finished. It's an epic.
FireGoddess101 chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
wow it's finally finished! Very appropriate ending!
just somebody chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
I read the whole story and I don't know how to feel about it. I of course ship S/A so it would have been cool if in this story Seto had redeemed himself and ended up with Anzu. However, I can deal with him not ending up with her ( in this story) because he didn't deserved her anymore...but Serenity didn't deserved him either. She is far more guilty than Mai and yet she got a lesser punishment. She got Seto and still has her brother. Seto had already lost all that mattered to him which was his brother and then he had to deal with the guilt of what happened to Anzu. Even I don't really think what happened to Anzu was all his fault. He did not force her to leave Domino City, did not plan her rape, and all the other stuff. Yes, he cheated in her, humiliated her, and isolated her. Anzu chose to leave. Of course I dont blame her for the rape, that is not even considerable, no one but the rapers themselves are to blame. I just wished she recognized where her decisions were her own and how that also mattered. Anzu- I had hoped she had closure but she left things too open ended. And that would be fine except she did so much to get her revenge, spend so much time planning, and suffered so much and all to end up with no definite solution...it just seems like she left a lot of lose ends and water time. She was going to leave without speaking to Seto. I guess I as a reader was left with no closure as well. I did like the plot just not the conclusion. But you are a lovely writer and I look forward to your other stories.
Kotoko chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
u cnt end it !
pleaseeeeeee a sequel
arrggghhh i thought thr were more chapters to cme n seto n Tea will be toghthr
SERENITY IS SOOO HATE HER!

WELL I hpe for "The bachelor" they will b togthr in the end
ClockworkMaster chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
Hello!
I've recently found this story and I love it! It's very well written, the storyline is great and the twists and turns in the story were also great! I really like how you wrapped the whole story up at the end as well for I was wondering if Seto was going to find out about what happened to Tea in New York. Your OC's were brilliant too :)
Another story to add to my favs! :)
CM
WhiteAsukalover chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Didn't expect it to end in this way. Will there be a sequel of some kind?