Reviews for A Good Year
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 3/23
My favourite Pan Am fic. This is so well-written and beautiful. Absolutely loved it :)
Judy24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I've just read a couple of your Pan Am stories and I'm pretty sure that this one is the best one! It's just so beautifully written; I can picture Dean and Colette so easily going through that year. Thank you for it, I hope you'll make at least one of the stories much longer. I'd love to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Beautiful work
lookingtoland chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I wish there was a way to express applause in a review. I loved all the wonderful things you were able to touch upon. Colette visiting the nuns and going to Dachau, ring shopping, Dean's feelings on being rejected twice, them going ice skating. All of it. This was beautiful and I'm very happy you wrote a version of the story where Colette finds her brother. Any chances of a continuation into 1965?
FrenchGirlGetsLostInFrance chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I loved this story :) i loved how Colette was going to Dachau and that Dean was worried about her going... so sweet. bit annoyed that you kept repeating the month in like every sentence.
pinkpixie21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
great job on the story! looking forward to more!
starsalign1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww, I love the timeline on how it all works out for them well done!
mylipsaresealed-x chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I think this is the best story you've written so far on Dean and Colette! Great Job and can't wait for more!