Reviews for Starting Over
g4gusgrisam chapter 27 . 5/11
Thanks for the new chapter! Can't wait for more!
g4gusgrisam chapter 26 . 5/9
Anticipating the press release!
i really wish u would have found time to keep writing this I was enjoying it , I keep checking every so often to see if u have updated
I think that you've done a great job, and would love it if you wrote more chapters
Guest chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
its a perfect amazing story please continue it.
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Love this story this movie is one of my favorites and stories like this let us all keep it alalive and happy can't wait for more
JustKaty chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
Please update soon!
JustKaty chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
She's pregnant?
fargate chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
Moreee please! Dont leave us hanging!
sombody chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
why'd u stop making
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Love the story! by the way the amount of water that the doctor suggested she drink would kill her. 19L of water is enough to literally cause you to drown because the body can't take it or such an extreme electrolyte imbalance it is fatal.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
You should really continue with the story... I can't keep up with the drought of not reading this any more. ! UPDATE SOON! Please..)
kurosunoiku chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit wtf wtf wtf holy shit really? thats really how u just make this story go...holy shit drop that bomb on me it surprised the hell out of me.i loved it
Guest chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
great story! can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
i thought this was good as they both been wanting each other and i want to say thank you for adding more to the story i look forward to reading more. was wondering when jackies press conference is ?