Reviews for Ivy
Tabbie1999 chapter 15 . 5/25
Loki for the win
Tabbie1999 chapter 10 . 5/25
Is she going to get together with Loki? He is very special
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
jade hedgehog chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Steve
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Loki, Steve would be great but Loki!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
Steve
EllaJuroku chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
I am so happy to hear that you're going to continue the story it is one of my favorites!
Fixtictious Fanasty chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
loki please; Steve can be a mentor/brother figure girl can never have to many brothers. I just adore your story by the way. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
Sevvus chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
aww im sad now..just realized this hasn't been updated in forever..lmao guess i forgot to set the updated in the last 6 months setting again.

OH WELL! I loved what you did write! if you ever come back to it let me know ok?
Sevvus chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
aw man looks like i missed the deadline to say who i would like to see her with...but just for the record i was voting Steve! you've made me really like it lol I didn't even notice i was hoping for them to get together till you mentioned it either hahaha

just found this little gem yesterday! totally fell for it the minute i began reading, and honestly i hate turning guy characters into girls but..you made it work...you made it work so well that I may make exceptions now...
i cant wait for you to update!

Take your time of course, I"m sorry for all your losses, hasn't been a good year for my family either... I sincerely hope life starts looking up for you!

anyway keep up the fantastic work!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 3/19/2016
Loki! :D
The truth never set me free chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Nice story, update soon. I would love to see her with Loki, although I may be the only one who does lol x
monzepelmoon chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
Please update soon this Tory has some great stuff going on and I really would like to know what happens next. Does she end up with Blaise? What's going to happen next?!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
I don't care who is with who, just that there is a nice Loki.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
I would like you to try out Dr doom from the fantastic four. They are in the same universe. It would be so cool since they are both rich. I don't know how to explain it.