Reviews for Ivy
Steve
EllaJuroku chapter 15 . 5/1
I am so happy to hear that you're going to continue the story it is one of my favorites!
Fixtictious Fanasty chapter 15 . 4/16
loki please; Steve can be a mentor/brother figure girl can never have to many brothers. I just adore your story by the way. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
Sevvus chapter 14 . 3/31
aww im sad now..just realized this hasn't been updated in forever..lmao guess i forgot to set the updated in the last 6 months setting again.

OH WELL! I loved what you did write! if you ever come back to it let me know ok?
Sevvus chapter 15 . 3/31
aw man looks like i missed the deadline to say who i would like to see her with...but just for the record i was voting Steve! you've made me really like it lol I didn't even notice i was hoping for them to get together till you mentioned it either hahaha

just found this little gem yesterday! totally fell for it the minute i began reading, and honestly i hate turning guy characters into girls but..you made it work...you made it work so well that I may make exceptions now...
i cant wait for you to update!

Take your time of course, I"m sorry for all your losses, hasn't been a good year for my family either... I sincerely hope life starts looking up for you!

anyway keep up the fantastic work!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 3/19
Loki! :D
The truth never set me free chapter 15 . 2/6
Nice story, update soon. I would love to see her with Loki, although I may be the only one who does lol x
monzepelmoon chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
Please update soon this Tory has some great stuff going on and I really would like to know what happens next. Does she end up with Blaise? What's going to happen next?!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
I don't care who is with who, just that there is a nice Loki.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
I would like you to try out Dr doom from the fantastic four. They are in the same universe. It would be so cool since they are both rich. I don't know how to explain it.
Abbiegirl chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
I hope you continue...it's really well written
And I'd really like to see an Ivy/Loki pairing...
ShadowMystic56 chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
No se si te has dado cuenta pero han pasado años desde que subiste el último capítulo
Sjstaudt chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
I'm not really sure how this is a Harry Potter crossover at this point...she has a different father, a wholly different personality, we've seen nothing really of magic or her underdog heroics, she's 14 so she should've been selected for the Triwizard tournament or else one of the more important plot points of the potter universe never occurs. Furthermore, she's 14 and the daughter of Tony Stark. I understand her not having a huge ego, but where's her intelligence? You've made pretty much no mention of it. Most importantly you haven't really gotten into any confit or point to this story beyond abused girl's life turns around when she finds out Tony Stark is her dad. Magic hasn't really played any role in the story yet. Sorry if you take this a a flame, but I am trying to point out areas I think could be seriously improved. For instance, the time skip, just start when she is 14 and have a quick flashback when she feels either scars or smooth skin (cosmetic surgery) while in the shower or something. That cuts out 3-4 extraneous pity party chapters.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
STEVE! She deserves a gentleman, not a psycho with a chip on his shoulder!
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 15 . 6/10/2015