Reviews for Repercussions
Disneyfreak14 chapter 11 . 3/2
This is really good. please update.
SuYiGa chapter 11 . 1/31
I really love this story, the plot is so special!I can't believe that I haven't seen this story before, it's truly amazing!
Rock on!
I'll keep waiting for your next chapter!
StacyMcMissile chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Wha wha wha? D: Mez needs ta know!
StacyMcMissile chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Lightning squeaks it again. "Hey! Um, I'm Chick! And... Ha! I race an 86 car, and I'm a big mean loser with a greasy mustache! Watch out, cause I'll get you in any way I can to win!" He swerves the chick all over the air, making squealing tire and crashing sounds. XD

And if you start crying again I'm going to start crying, okay? Lol!

Aww, of COURSE she likes being in the car. D
LightningCharms chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
AWW mcqueen looks like a great father!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ilikadachocolate chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Read all this in one sitting! I feel special. Love the story line. :D Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ciousk chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
OOOOoooohhhh, What do they want...

Heyheyhey... sorry for the real late read!
TheMeanestStorm chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
The Chapter was great! a bit short, but i loved it! GREAT choice of songs! The ring cost that much.. DAAAAAAAMN! wish i had that kind of money.. lol i'm off topic, Great story, Great plot, No spelling of grammer mistakes. You did an Amazing JOB!

Round of applause!
Phinbella1349
tinkfan14 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I almost fell out of my chair when he read the name! I hope he or Sally find out soon. Sometimes what we have been wanting or looking for is standing right in front of us!
lizziemagic chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Nooooooo he can't give Louise back! Not now, when he's going to see Sally, and has the perfect ring, and EVERYTHING! Nooooo!
KnitzAndPearls chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
This ring has it's own insurance! Lolol.

Ahh! No! :-( he has to take her back already? :-( :-( aww. I'm gonna cry.
MissCarrera chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Glad Lightning made it, I was worried for a second :P Still waiting for him to have a confrontation with Sally but I guess I gotta wait!
PrettyGirlRock24 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Great chp!
lizziemagic chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I'm glad he's okay! Maybe this will be the place with just the right ring. :)
KnitzAndPearls chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I cannot get over HOW CUTE Lightning is with the baby. Aww...
Thanks for the chp. It made me smile. :-)