Reviews for Repercussions
sydney chapter 11 . 7/16
Is there another part of this story?
Are you gonna make ch 12?
Woluffy chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
ooh! Anymore chapters?
Fun chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Anymore chapters?
Sniff chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Will you be writing more?
Disneyfreak14 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
This is really good. please update.
SuYiGa chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
I really love this story, the plot is so special!I can't believe that I haven't seen this story before, it's truly amazing!
Rock on!
I'll keep waiting for your next chapter!
StacyMcMissile chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Wha wha wha? D: Mez needs ta know!
StacyMcMissile chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Lightning squeaks it again. "Hey! Um, I'm Chick! And... Ha! I race an 86 car, and I'm a big mean loser with a greasy mustache! Watch out, cause I'll get you in any way I can to win!" He swerves the chick all over the air, making squealing tire and crashing sounds. XD

And if you start crying again I'm going to start crying, okay? Lol!

Aww, of COURSE she likes being in the car. D
LightningCharms chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
AWW mcqueen looks like a great father!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ilikadachocolate chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Read all this in one sitting! I feel special. Love the story line. :D Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ciousk chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
OOOOoooohhhh, What do they want...

Heyheyhey... sorry for the real late read!
TheMeanestStorm chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
The Chapter was great! a bit short, but i loved it! GREAT choice of songs! The ring cost that much.. DAAAAAAAMN! wish i had that kind of money.. lol i'm off topic, Great story, Great plot, No spelling of grammer mistakes. You did an Amazing JOB!

Round of applause!
Phinbella1349
tinkfan14 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I almost fell out of my chair when he read the name! I hope he or Sally find out soon. Sometimes what we have been wanting or looking for is standing right in front of us!
lizziemagic chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Nooooooo he can't give Louise back! Not now, when he's going to see Sally, and has the perfect ring, and EVERYTHING! Nooooo!