Reviews for The Serpent Incident
Bronwynn chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
So Beachhead finally punched The Doctor. I figured he would manage to do that eventually. Now the ninja have rescued them from their cells it willbe interesting to see what happens nex., I could barely stop smiling after The Doctor spoke to the Tillani. That was hysterical. Just as I suspected, Storm Shadow is not very fond of nicknames.
Quathis chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
They do help eachother with their sharp minds, don't they? Plenty of bonds forming here, and I honestly hope that they keep in touch. Even after the Doctor regenerates. Great read. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
And the Doctor has his second wind with ninja and other Joes in tow. Looking forward to just what he has in mind. Until next time.
Bronwynn chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Things are getting interesting and despite the situation going downhill, The Doctor hasn't lost any of his charm. I love this story!
general zargon chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
*Hears dramatic music playing* Uh oh, things are getting action-y. Where's the ninjas when you need them? :) I'm really enjoying this story, and I look forward to how the Doctor gets them out of this predictament! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
TinySprite chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Amazing chapter!
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I love this.

I was hypothesizing with my friend that your idea of the weather machine's overuse was a *painful* combination of the Weapon of Mass Destro-tion in the first Joe miniseries and the one in Resolute.
Quathis chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I guess history didn't let the Doctor know that James was so completely immoral. Though the ninjas are still loose and those other aliens are running around, getting ready to take down the Doctor. Things really are building nicely for a big throwdown soon. Looking forward to it. Until next time.
Kagehoshi Shadowstar chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
I love you so much right now. SO MUCH!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Okay. This was awesome. I called the jelly babies early, but still, I LOVE this. It reminds me of playing with my toys when I was kid, when "crossover" was just another word for "playtime" and my conversations with my brothers often began with something like "hey, George, what if Darth Vader fought Superman?" This is picking up toys from two different lines and banging them together in the most awesome ways possible, and having a grand old time doing it.

And I love, love, love the idea of the Doctor getting them out of a scrape by being the only one to appreciate Destro's genius. Ah, ego. It's the one thing you can always rely on with megalomaniacs.

I can haz more?
OhtarIstar666 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Ninja! And somebody for the Doctor to nerd out with. I'm excited!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Yes! I've been waiting for that conversation and banter. Love the Doctor babble, really could hear David Tenant in my head as I was reading. I also like how he used the well known ninjas love of violence as a bargaining chip. I'm sure the Joes will use that another time, especially if Destro stays with Cobra. Until next time.
general zargon chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
...Did Destro ever sign that book? XP I loved that bit from Al's point of view - it was hilarious! LOL! I really enjoyed that peek into the mind of the Doctor, especially the brief foray into his history. It was really insightful, and you wrote it exceptionally well, so congratulations on that! I really liked the interaction between Destro and the Doctor - I imagine that anyone listening to them will be completely lost within two seconds. :P I loved this chapter, and I look forward to the next one (and finding out what the ninjas are up to)! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
katdemon1895 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
the illustration as to the depths of the doctor's cunnng, cleverness and overall what makes him himness was great, and nice shout out to chris playing destro, absolutely fantastic chapter, and I wouldn't expect anything else of beach except to be firm in his decision to more or less kill the doctor
looking forward to when you next update this fantastic story!
Karama9 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Great chapter! The Doctor is awesome, period. Loved him in this... and where will the ninja turn up? Looking forward to finding out!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »