Reviews for The Serpent Incident
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Although The Doctor seems as un-Joe like as possible, he sure did a hell of a job negotiating with Destro. I loved the flashbacks of terror that Al, the Cobra soldier, had as he recalled past encounters with Beach Head and Scarlett. Destro also knew right away that at least one ninja was unaccounted for because the alarms hasn't been tripped. The Doctor's 'ninja thing' theory along with knowing Destro would want him alive stopped Destro from fighting with the Joes. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TinySprite chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next!
katdemon1895 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
...the joes are going to absolutely KILL the doctor, oh goodness
fantastic chapter, you are a genius and deserve a TARDIS of your own
general zargon chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Ha! The reference is the jelly babies! :) I remember that one! Though, I can't remember which Doctor liked them...XP LOL, I really enjoyed this chapter, and I love how you wrote the Doctor's personality. I can actually see him exclaiming over his enemy's brilliance while still planning on blowing it to kingdom come. :) I look forward to the next chapter and how Destro will react to the Doctor - that's bound to be interesting! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Bronwynn chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Brilliant! It seems the ninjas' skills are impressing The Doctor. I look forward to these updates more than I can say. More please.
gamingkitty chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Four's jelly babies _and_ scarf? :)

And the Doctor is proved correct; the Joes didn't need to hit the armory, they were already packing.

It will be interesting to find out what the suspicious items in the time machine are. I'm betting it's something to do with the Thillani-kind.
Quathis chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
You really are doing a magnificent job at meshing the Joes with the Doctor's antics. Their competence and confusion around him are very human, but they adjust quickly and get things sorted well, at least until the Vipers showed up. The Doctor's surrender likely took them by complete surprise. Looking forward to Destro and the Doctor having a chat. Until next time.
maxiefae chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
very cool :-)
TinySprite chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Doctor you do NOT know the Joes. So much pain is about to happen, so much.

Also, it's jelly babies isn't it?
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
"Ah don't particularly like the idea of my ma trying to protect little baby me from some jackass Cobra troops. Best go take care of that."

Why is it that the first thing that sprung to mind was baby Heracles strangling snakes in his cradle? Gee, I have no idea . . .

In all seriousness, though, I bet Beach's ma could put up a hell of a fight. I have a mental image of her being about five foot nothing, ninety pounds, with a shotgun in the cupboard and a steely-eyed glare that would make her son impervious to even the loudest and scariest drill instructors. But then, I'm a sentimental weirdo.

Can I just say I love you? And this story? I adore the scenes of the Doctor learning some (vague) respect for the Joes, and them in turn getting an eyeful of the universe and being struck dumb by it all. It really balances out the various character issues and differences. 3 More, please?
OhtarIstar666 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
This makes me so happy!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Can the Doctor teach the ninja how to play with circuits? Then they could to rule the world! Additionally, I have always wondered why Jack of all people (and Captain Spike, I mean, Captain JOhn Heart) ended up with a wrist time machine thingy... That just doesn't seem like a good, safe, sane idea.
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
The solution to the Doctor's tearful assignment-assemble a short film of the orbit, write "A picture is worth a thousand words" on the jacket holding the storage media, and turn it in.
TinySprite chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Another great chapter! I really can't wait for the time-travelling adventures coming up! Also, question, and this has been bugging me, what happened to Yoshi? He hasn't been mentioned at all yet.
katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
sad that the Doctor couldn't at least give Snake his voice back, ah well, awesome chapter, amused by how the ninja, and I admit that I could scarlet more or less in their ranks, didn't get thrown all about and cool that they got to see saturn, also interesting that the doctor was so much less concerned about babies being in danger than I thought he'd be, even with a time machine, it's babies! and moms with babies! protect babies then have fun, silly Doctor
amused by how quickly the Joes dismissed the Doctor as anything other than being their ride and then he pinned down Destro for them, the look on their faces was amusing to imagine
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »