Reviews for The Serpent Incident
MsEloria chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Wow, started this in the middle of a bad day at work and then i got a lot better
Thank you. Especially for the authentic Ten!babble.
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Tommy's going to see his mom?...AWESOME!
I love this story! This is one of the best crossovers I have ever read!
Please continue!
Raliena chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Well worth the wait. I love how Hawk is helping out Storm. Though if the Doctor stays there too long he might end up in a rather long discussion with Flint, as he tries to get a pass to The Library.

Also love how calm Hawk was about the Tardis and the size issue.

Can't wait for the next chapter, though I guess I will have to. Can't rush genius after all.

RAliena
suspreena chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
lol
Which incarnation of the Doctor was this (which actor was it)
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hawk: That's why they pay me to put up with you clowns.

This.. is wonderful. Thank you. I like how Hawk is going to give Beach Head a raise for being *good* at his idiosyncrasies if he can't help having them.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Sorry that I'm not logged in, work computer and all. But...I effin love everything in this chapter. Everyone's reaction to the Doctor and his reactions is exactly how I would imagine it playing out. Plus...I love the comparison between the Doctor's playful expression and Storm Shadow's, plus Flint geeking over over a library the size of a planet.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Well, Beach and The Doctor seem to be getting on each other's nerves. I love the direction this fic is taking. Please update soon.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter. I love the different reactions to the TARDIS, from Hawk's quick recovery and adaptation to Beach Head's nearly immediate practical concerns to Storm Shadow actually being speechless and gawking. And are we heading for some quality time with Tommy's parents? That would be awesome. :D
TinySprite chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter! You can almost feel the disaster coming up.
wareagle chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I have always liked your GI Joe stories, this one included, especially since it includes the Doctor. Just thought I owed to you to finally do a review. Looking forward to more of your writing.
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
made of awesome, that's all i can really comprehend at the moment and even then only barely, you are made of total awesome
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Oh God. Oh Goddddd. Are you sure you can't take over writing for Doctor Who? Or the Joe comics? Because Jesus, this thing is just FULL of quotables.

Comparing the Doctor to Lifeline . . . somebody's going to be offended, but I'm not sure who. XD And Beach picking on the Doctor for being skinny, while the Doctor snarks back about soldiers and violence and smelling bad, is just a match made in comedy heaven.

And what kind of spaceship DOESN'T have laser cannons? I gotta agree with Beach on this one. Tsk tsk. Missed opportunity there.

In short? Marvelous. I read it, laughed, and then read it again Twice. :D More, please?
Quathis chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Great reaction by the Joes to the TARDIS. I half expected the ninjas to start climbing around to see what they could find. And the Doctor and Beachhead's banter is hilarious. Until next time.
Sparrow9612 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
If this has elements of the G.I. Joe movie, then the Doctor will be shocked to find that Destro (unmasked) looks exactly like his previous incarnation (Christopher Eccleston).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Bearing in mind I know nothing about Dr. Who (and that very admission puts my geek license in peril) - this is BRILLIANT. I can absolutely see the whole scene - Hawk getting that pinched look between his eyebrows that means a headache's brewing, Beach snickering at Story, Snake hovering in silent menace, Doc having kittens and Psyche-Out not far behind him. And my personal favorite description... "red haired she-demon". LOVE IT.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »