Reviews for The Serpent Incident
Sparrow9612 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
If this has elements of the G.I. Joe movie, then the Doctor will be shocked to find that Destro (unmasked) looks exactly like his previous incarnation (Christopher Eccleston).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Bearing in mind I know nothing about Dr. Who (and that very admission puts my geek license in peril) - this is BRILLIANT. I can absolutely see the whole scene - Hawk getting that pinched look between his eyebrows that means a headache's brewing, Beach snickering at Story, Snake hovering in silent menace, Doc having kittens and Psyche-Out not far behind him. And my personal favorite description... "red haired she-demon". LOVE IT.
Cloud Clavell chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Holy shit. Holy SHIT! My mind was just blown.

Loved the Doctor to Beach: "What time did you go to? Because I rather feel sorry for it." I almost wet myself laughing
gamingkitty chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I've always been a Classic Who fan myself (partly because BBC America is a "pay a lot extra" channel), but this is still delightful. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ok, you've got my attention! The Doctor and the Joes in the same story is like candy to me...with chocolat!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I LOVE IT...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!

Please tell me you will consider a continuation!

Please, please, please!
Kadiith chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Holy crap. I love you. My favorite Doctor with GI Joe crossover? I'm in heaven. Only thing that could make it better is if Snake Eyes continues to be active throughout the story.

Definitely adding to alerts and favorites. You've done a great introductory chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. 3
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This? Was brilliant. I can't even explain how frickin' brilliant this was. You just tied up a plotline I didn't even know existed, not to mention turning the Doctor himself into hell's own Chekhov's Gun. How could I NOT favorite this?
Quathis chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh that is funny. I wonder why the Doctor wouldn't know a out Cobra since they aren't exactly discreet. Will the Doctor be meeting Cobra Commander? Lots of potential dialogue hilarity with those two. Bonus if Destroy turns out to secretly be the Master in disguise. Until ne t time.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
All I can say is...Fucking hell yes! It's about time (lol, time) that one of us wrote a story like this. A few of us have been talking about it, but no one had actually started on a fic outside of brainstorming.

Love the characterization, you've got the Doctor down to a T. I can't wait to see what happens next. Also, love everyone reactions to our favorite Timelord, from Doc's disbelief, to Psyche Out's evaluations, etc.
Raliena chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Love it! Seriously love it!

Okay, I'm usually a sandbagger reader, but this one just *had* to get a review.

Love your work. Love this story. Love where it is going...

Let's just go with I *love* it.

And if at any time I manage to complete GI Joe stories I'm working on, you'll be the main reason.

RAliena

P.S. It is entirely your fault that I now own GI Joe Classic Volumes 1 to 4, and I'm looking for the 5th.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
awesome that storm shadow's father apparently knew the doctor, and i can so see the arashikage taking down cybermen with just a sword, this was definately an interesting chapter, does storm still have that baby dino? and looking forward to destro's time traveling exploits being put down in a very violent fashion
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
GI Joe combined with The Doctor. Sheer genius!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That is awesome. :)

But I can't help feeling I'd love a full flashback on the Cybermen incident. I love the idea of the Doctor messing with Destro's plans through time, and I love Storm's freakout and Hawk's knowing that yeah, if he says so, it is so.

Also, wittle Tommy staining the Doctor's coat by spitting up on it is an image that is way cuter than it should be.
SiniseSnakeEyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love the combi! Hope you will update soon.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »