Reviews for The Serpent Incident
david chapter 22 . 3/30
Why not, in the end, just be kind?
david chapter 19 . 3/26
A few years ago, the Doctor really did say something about the Tunguska Event. But not that he was responsible for it. Just as the Doctor has never said that you have to kill millions.
david chapter 19 . 3/25
Yes, the next series of Doctor Who includes an episode set in the American South. Will the Doctor be so naive? A Black Hole was grabbed out of orbit and put in a power plant? Never mind that it wasn't put in a "power plant", it's a Black Hole. Since when do they orbit anything?
Michael chapter 19 . 3/24
Black holes don't have orbits.
In The Forest Of The Night was a Doctor Who episode in 2014 in which the Doctor actually mentions the Tunguska Event. It isn't explained, just mentioned as something he knows about. He certainly doesn't say anything about CAUSING it.
The Doctor visits Alabama in 2018.
Seriously, does"sometimes you have to kill millions" sound like the Doctor?
mark chapter 22 . 3/14
"So that's what it means to be a Doctor of war." This fanfic, like many American fanfics, gets things about Doctor Who wrong, claims the Doctor is guilty of A LOT of things he isn't, and underestimates him. 1412 said that anyone who objects to it is a spiteful moron. Does telling the truth make you a moron?
The Doctor could tell you that.
That's another thing this fic accuses the Doctor of which isn't true-being actually abusive. One other thing-a black hole can't be "grabbed out of orbit"because black holes don't orbit anything.
The Eye Of Harmony was the nucleus of a black hole, which was placed beneath the Panopticon on Gallifrey. When did the Doctor ever call anything a "son of a bitch"? The first Doctor did call his replacements "a dandy and a clown",but calling someone an "idiot" or a "git" is actual abuse.
The President of the Time Lords intended to end the universe but save Gallifrey, not destroy everything With Gallifrey. And no, the Doctor never destroyed either Gallifrey or Skaro. Or, for that matter, any planet.
It's actually spelt Remembrance. But the rest is correct.
jaconda chapter 13 . 3/13
I myself have watched Doctor Who since 1981, and when I was a child I didn't want to be an action hero or superhero, but to be the Doctor. If he causes pain and suffering, death and destruction, why did Doctor Who always tell me otherwise? If he kills planets, entire species, why did I want to be him?
jaconda chapter 14 . 3/13
Violence and destruction aren't natural things for ANY Time Lords.
"So, this is what it means to be a Doctor of war."
jaconda chapter 20 . 3/13
You say the Doctor doesn't understand Southernese. Doctor Who didn't.
291 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »