Reviews for The Serpent Incident
Shiary chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Very nice chapter
gamingkitty chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Nebraskan here, but I'll give you a pass on the interstate jab ;) .

Very nicely done, and I liked the nod to Classic Who with the frost-healing. (For the other reviewers, I think it was Three who did that.)
Quathis chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Times are rough for the time traveling ninja master from Iowa that almost got names Jessica. Tommy will continue his pain with that I'm sure. Nice touch with the Doctor taking a bullet for him. I get the feeling Snake Eyes will be mother henny over him when he wakes up. That should be odd, even for the Doctor. Until next time.
TinySprite chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Yet another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
general zargon chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Yay for the update! I'm really happy you decided to continue this story! :D I noticed some typos, but I'm just so happy to read this chapter that I don't care. I went 'awwww' at the end with Snake Eyes and Scarlett, and I'm glad Snake got to see his parents one more time. *sniffle* I wonder what's up with the Doctor? I don't remember him suddenly going all frost-covered before...O.o I'm sorry the Doctor got shot, and I hope he's going to be okay! I mean, I know he probably will be because the story would be hard to write without him, but still! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Awesome work, as usual. Thanks for taking the name Janet. - It makes me happy.

"Ten points to Gryffindor." *snort* Oh, Doctor. His complaint about his left heart always being the one shot was also entertaining. Scarlett wanting at least one of the twins to survive to dating age made me facepalm and laugh at the same time.

Uh-oh. What is Tommy going to do now that he knows Snake was almost named Jessica?

Snake-Eyes-ese is now an official language.

Aww, when Snake admits that he saw his parents. It must be unspeakably difficult to see your dead parents alive again with the knowledge that you can't go give them a hug. The story turned from ":D" to "D:" at that part. Good thing Scarlett got him to admit it to her.

Wonderful writing, as usual. Hopefully, the next update won't be too far in the future. Keep it up!
Greentigerr chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
OwO Read story. Loved story. Demand more story immediately.
I died laughing at "Jessica." And then I died of sympathy for Snake at the end. Couldn't decide which to die of for the Doctor, so I stayed alive.
Snake and Scarlett continue to be adorable together.
Willwrite4fics chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Excellence! Now though I worry about the Doctor. Is the frost-healing in the show?
DreamFeathers chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
I haven't stopped laughing since I started reading! :D Please tell me that you're still updating this one?
You made a brilliant Who'ish detour with the side story arch, stopping the alien invasion. Kudos for that.
I can't wait to see if you're gonna tell how all the others are going to be saved, how many teams Destro managed to send through, and how will Doctor deal with him. It sounded like Destro had already an evil side plan brewing that was worse than the plain time traveling.
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
This was... unexpectedly hilarious!
Considering that I'm a total newbie to GI Joes (I've only seen the movies and half way watching Renegades), you make it really easy to jump in and just enjoy the fun. And this is seriously fun!
When I read your note that you were borrowing Insane Master for Doctor's flashback, I was highly dubious and almost dropped the story there and then, but I hadn't laughed that had for a while! And I love the little snide humor of yours that makes me snicker quite often at every chapter this far. It even makes me like Destro! :P

Honestly, I can't read fast enough to read more of this :D
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Once again, you amaze with these last two chapters. Chapter 20 is my favorite hands down, but I really liked the end of this last chapter with Tommy's parents divvying up the cleanup duties. I know he won't be able to leave the Tardis this next round, but is there anything saying Ayame couldn't visit him? I feel bad for him, knowing he will be so close by and not be able to see her.
general zargon chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
LOL, nope, Tommy's parents don't need any help protecting their boy. ;D I really enjoyed this chapter, and I thought you did an excellent job writing Ayame and the Insane Master. I wonder if Tommy Sr. is going to drag the Doctor inside for some more drinking when the TARDIS shows up? LOL, please keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Shiary chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
lol that was to be expected.
TinySprite chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Another amazing chapter. Though I will admit it's a little unsettling at realizing just how naturally this chapter went.
TinySprite chapter 20 . 11/17/2013