Reviews for The Serpent Incident
Willwrite4fics chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Excellence! Now though I worry about the Doctor. Is the frost-healing in the show?
DreamFeathers chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
I haven't stopped laughing since I started reading! :D Please tell me that you're still updating this one?
You made a brilliant Who'ish detour with the side story arch, stopping the alien invasion. Kudos for that.
I can't wait to see if you're gonna tell how all the others are going to be saved, how many teams Destro managed to send through, and how will Doctor deal with him. It sounded like Destro had already an evil side plan brewing that was worse than the plain time traveling.
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
This was... unexpectedly hilarious!
Considering that I'm a total newbie to GI Joes (I've only seen the movies and half way watching Renegades), you make it really easy to jump in and just enjoy the fun. And this is seriously fun!
When I read your note that you were borrowing Insane Master for Doctor's flashback, I was highly dubious and almost dropped the story there and then, but I hadn't laughed that had for a while! And I love the little snide humor of yours that makes me snicker quite often at every chapter this far. It even makes me like Destro! :P

Honestly, I can't read fast enough to read more of this :D
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Once again, you amaze with these last two chapters. Chapter 20 is my favorite hands down, but I really liked the end of this last chapter with Tommy's parents divvying up the cleanup duties. I know he won't be able to leave the Tardis this next round, but is there anything saying Ayame couldn't visit him? I feel bad for him, knowing he will be so close by and not be able to see her.
general zargon chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
LOL, nope, Tommy's parents don't need any help protecting their boy. ;D I really enjoyed this chapter, and I thought you did an excellent job writing Ayame and the Insane Master. I wonder if Tommy Sr. is going to drag the Doctor inside for some more drinking when the TARDIS shows up? LOL, please keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Shiary chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
lol that was to be expected.
TinySprite chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Another amazing chapter. Though I will admit it's a little unsettling at realizing just how naturally this chapter went.
TinySprite chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
This was awesome!
Quathis chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Nice look at these "annoyingly competent relatives" as Destro put it. Just as crazy as when the Doctor met them. Will they not even think to check on them, or just assume that whatever Destro sent wasn't getting past Tommy's parent's? Logical assumption to make, though I'd think the Doctor might like to stop by and see an old friend. If they'd by this point, of course. Don't want time to get too wimey now do we? Good read. Until next time.
Karama9 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
So, cleaning out the bodies and blood is just one of the normal chores? Sounds about right. I absolutely agree that Ayame would love to get to do the dialogue and killing spree; the woman enjoys bouts of drama queening.

Also, I can't wait to see the Joes and the Doctor getting there to find they're not needed. Storm won't be surprised, but some may be. :-)
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Ma Sneeden . . . My God. Brilliant. I love the way you handled that scene-especially how easily she accepts that her son grows up to be a badass in a world where time travel exists. It speaks to her as a very practical kind of character: okay, this crazy shit is happening, what do I do to protect my son from it? Lovely. And I do like the touch of bringing back some of his mom's pie for Beach.

As for Tomisaburo and Ayame, well, the minute that Night Creeper got a name we knew what was going to happen to him. :D

Lovely. Just lovely. More, please?
Lady Jaye1 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
LOL. Stupid Night Creepers...as if the wife of a ninja master (especially the Insane Master) wouldn't know how to fight.
Greentigerr chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Two chapters in one day, AND I get to read about FM and Ayame? Whose birthday present am I stealing?

*fangirls away*

There'd better be more of them next time. (in about six hours apparently)
Will they have it cleaned up in time? That's the real mystery... no wait, of course they will.
DragoLord19D chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
...BWAHAHA... Those poor FOOLS!
willwrite4fics chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
I love Mama Sneeden. I'm officially placing her right up next to Aunt Beth. They'd get along FAMOUSLY! Although if the two of them were able to join forces, I'm not sure anyone would be able to thwart them...
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »