Reviews for The Serpent Incident
Lady Jaye1 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
LOL. Stupid Night Creepers...as if the wife of a ninja master (especially the Insane Master) wouldn't know how to fight.
Greentigerr chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Two chapters in one day, AND I get to read about FM and Ayame? Whose birthday present am I stealing?

*fangirls away*

There'd better be more of them next time. (in about six hours apparently)
Will they have it cleaned up in time? That's the real mystery... no wait, of course they will.
DragoLord19D chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
...BWAHAHA... Those poor FOOLS!
willwrite4fics chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
I love Mama Sneeden. I'm officially placing her right up next to Aunt Beth. They'd get along FAMOUSLY! Although if the two of them were able to join forces, I'm not sure anyone would be able to thwart them...
Lady Jaye1 chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
LMAO. I loved everything in this chapter. Momma Sneeden is the greatest.
Shiary chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
lol awsome chapter so cute XD Baby beach
Quathis chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Oh, that was fun reading, with the Mother of Beachhead showing how her boy came to be who he is. Great interplay, as usual, and the range of emotions the Doctor shows was fun to see as well. And I liked the teamwork, everyone else kept Mrs. Sneeden occupied and safe, while the ninjas went out and took care of the intruders. Apparently including Uzi fire that no one heard. Good ninjas. Until next time.
DragoLord19D chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
...If you don't write more of this I will send you to docter mindripper & have him extract it from you... SLOWLY.
Doragonkasai-Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
From doing math for a fic to a character that readers are instantly drawn toward, you really are a master with words. Kudos for the way that you did angst in this last chapter without making it seem cheesy.

And hey, Klk'hit does become Emperor. What do you know. *grins*
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
From asteroids to shotguns, that boy sure does get around. You'd think he'd have expected the gun though, from Mama Sneeden. Not like he hasn't met her son after all. Really looking forward to more of her. You have a real knack for creating characters that pull in your readers quickly. First Klk'hit and now Mama Sneeden. In regards to the math, it is impressive to have figured all that out. Once job working in that Transformers quote as well.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Awesome chapter, as usual. :D

Love love LOVE Beach's mother. Tough woman. I love how the very first reaction Breaker had was, "IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW," instead of "... Shotgun in my face..."

*snrk* "Mister Smelly."

Can't wait to read more! You have no idea how glad I am that you have more free time. MOAR STORIES TO READ.
Greentigerr chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
I appreciate the math!
Love the TARDIS’s commentary. She’s so posessive.
And the ending! It does explain so much, it’s like actual Doctor Who where everything’s all interconnected and awesome and it’s so pro!
Can’t wait for more and more and more!
Shiary chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
lol loved it!
general zargon chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
And then the Vipers attack!...or maybe not, LOL. :P I loved the dramatic tone of the chapter where a lot of the Joes wanted to know if they could trust the Doctor, and I thought you wrote his thoughts really well. It pretty much made me want to hug the poor guy *sniffle*. I also loved that bit at the end, it made me laugh. :) You'd think the Doctor would have learned by now not to mess with peoples' mothers, LOL! XD Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
I loved this chapter! Most of the math went over my head, I admit, but I definitely understood the whole "hundreds of times bigger than the impact that destroyed the dinosaurs" thing. And I'm happy to see Klk'hit stepping into his new position-and not forgetting what the Doctor did, either. A very sensible and in-character reaction, I think. Plus the warm fuzzies of him wanting to see his mate and children.

Mama Sneeden . . . well, I think you know how I feel about Mama Sneeden. She's younger than I expected, but I suppose that makes sense if Beach is just a little kid. But the utter, unflinching badassery of her is going to make for some good times in the near future, I can tell. More, please!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »