Reviews for The Serpent Incident
general zargon chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
And then the Vipers attack!...or maybe not, LOL. :P I loved the dramatic tone of the chapter where a lot of the Joes wanted to know if they could trust the Doctor, and I thought you wrote his thoughts really well. It pretty much made me want to hug the poor guy *sniffle*. I also loved that bit at the end, it made me laugh. :) You'd think the Doctor would have learned by now not to mess with peoples' mothers, LOL! XD Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
I loved this chapter! Most of the math went over my head, I admit, but I definitely understood the whole "hundreds of times bigger than the impact that destroyed the dinosaurs" thing. And I'm happy to see Klk'hit stepping into his new position-and not forgetting what the Doctor did, either. A very sensible and in-character reaction, I think. Plus the warm fuzzies of him wanting to see his mate and children.

Mama Sneeden . . . well, I think you know how I feel about Mama Sneeden. She's younger than I expected, but I suppose that makes sense if Beach is just a little kid. But the utter, unflinching badassery of her is going to make for some good times in the near future, I can tell. More, please!
TinySprite chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Oh this is getting amazing!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Haha! I love Momma Sneeden, and Scarlett, and Beach...everything, really.
Quathis chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
I greatly enjoyed the irony of the Doctor starting off the chapter with a moon destroying shot with asteroids and then finishing up with a shotgun to the face. Very interesting. And I do thank you for doing all the math, really put things into perspective. Looking forward to see how the Doctor goes about his current situation. Until next time.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
This is fantastic so far, especially the plot and the characterizations of all the characters.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Haha! I loved the end bit where they all managed to weasel their way onto the Tardis, especially Beach Head shocking the Doctor with his hidden brains.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I'm finally starting to catch up on this story. I'm sorry for the delayed reading, but I'm really enjoying this so far.
Doragonkasai-Tsubasa chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
*whistles* Da-a-amn. You write a /mean/ fic - in a good way, of course. :D

This is amazing, and I love Klk'hit. He's a character that I just really, really like. Haha, he's probably gonna be the next Emperor, no? :)

The Doctor is indeed insane, but they should have realized it by now.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Wow. WOW. I LIKE Klk'hit. Please don't kill him, okay? It seems like every time we get a fun, original secondary character from you, they die. (See: pretty much every Viper you've ever written.) And I really, really like Klk'hit-he may be a giant space centipede, but in a way he's closer to the Joes than the Doctor is. He's the old soldier, the good man faced with bad orders, Maximus Decimus Centipedus. So please don't kill him? Please?

In other news . . . well, you know this is amazing, don't you? I can't get enough of this story. And I can't wait to see what happens when they all go back in time to prevent their own murders as children! I hope we get to see lots of their families, too-not just Beach's, but Storm's and Scarlett's and Cover Girl's and so on. It'd be a magical mystery tour of Night Creeper punching and Joe family reunions, facilitated by a loopy Time Lord.

Needless to say, though, whatever happens I'm betting I'll enjoy it a lot. This story is already fantastic; I don't see that changing any time soon.

Unless you kill Klk'hit. Then I'll be sad.
Shiary chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
awsome chapter!
wishbones chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Great! The interaction between the Doctor Beach head again awesomeness.
Maybe I'm watching too much Doctor Who lately (as if there's such a thing), but I was really wishing I could see this actually play out. DT as the Doctor, driving the Joes nuts- I'd pay to see that.
Keep up the good work. I admit I blow off everything when I see you've updated, just to read the next chapter. :-)
TinySprite chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
maxiefae chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
You are a god!
Quathis chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
I really loved how the Joes were comforting their prisoner, an alien who was on his way to destroy their world, regarding the insanity of the Doctor. Though, despite the detours and the Doctor's repression of observation, they came, they saw, they started a rebellion. Nicely done, and all in Doctor Who style, with the helpful suggestion from Beachhead. Until next time.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »