Reviews for The Serpent Incident
general zargon chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
Wow, I do believe that that's the biggest lie the Joes have told to an alien. :P LOL! I'm really happy that you decided to continue this story, I'm really enjoying it, though now I'm wondering why the TARDIS is keeping Covergirl prisoner...I look forward to the next chapter where we hopefully find out the answer to that question! :) I really enjoyed that bit at the beginning, with the comparisons between the different sides of technology, it was both factual and funny, which basically sums up the DW universe in general. . Please keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Strangely brilliant. Hope to see you continue this!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I love this story like I love all of your stories! Could I make a request? A story where Snake Eyes gets seriously injured (or killed) and Storm Shadow's reaction. Sorry for the angsty request, haha. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing with us!
Shiary chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
I love it. Cant wait for more.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Aw...that's it? I was really REALLY enjoying it. I love everything about it so far. The characters are spot on, your dialogue, your writing style is absolutely perfect. I do hope you update soon, kays? 'cause this is bloody brilliant.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
ooo...just ooo. Amazing chapter! x3 Loved it. Doctor you ARE clever. Especially with sweet-talking your way out of something.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Oh the Doctor...you clever clever man! Love you xD
And YOU dear Author are bloody brilliant. You are awesome! Amazing!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
**rubs hands together** Is it really that bad that I am enjoying this a little TOO MUCH?!
No? Okay, good.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Loved the conversation regarding a dog. Oh yes. Love it xDD
ShiningGalaxy chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Hehehe...The doctor is awesome when he's drunk xDD
Oh and by the way...bow ties are cool!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
All I gotta say is "WOOO!" Hot diggity damn!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Well...they could be like Clara and say; "Its smaller on the outside"

Absolutely love it. My God, I am on the second chapter and just bouncing in my seat of happiness. You have made a fangirl awfully happy w
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OH MY GOD! This is like the ULTIMATE crossover! Absolutely loved the interactions with the Doctor and the Joes. Seriously? This is awesome!

Bad thing is...I would actually pay to see a crossover like this. It'd be sa-weet!

Onto the next chapter!
reena01 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Brilliant :)
1skyace chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Just to let you know, I hold you personally responsible for forcing me to watch the entire set of the last 5 seasons of Dr Who! I had absolutely no interest in the series before reading your fic, I just enjoyed your GI Joe fics and thought, "why not check out this one?". And THEN, you had to go and make the Doctor sound so darn interesting! So, now I've seen every season since Christopher Eccleston, am waiting eagerly for season 7, and am considering going back to check out the original 1960's version. So DARN you, I think I'm becoming a fan! Can't complain about your version of the story, either. Quick question, has the Doctor met Amy Pond yet in your story?
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »