Reviews for The Serpent Incident
Bronwynn chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
I was so excited to see a new chapter. Well done.
Shiary chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
lol love it! Thanks for updating!
Cloud Clavell chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Hahaha! "In every face was the recent memory of not-at-all gentle searches at the hands of Destro's vipers, crushed dinners, and irritating beverage and condiment requests." Revenge, GI Joe style. Love it :)
maxiefae chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
Lololololololololol
general zargon chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
Wow, I do believe that that's the biggest lie the Joes have told to an alien. :P LOL! I'm really happy that you decided to continue this story, I'm really enjoying it, though now I'm wondering why the TARDIS is keeping Covergirl prisoner...I look forward to the next chapter where we hopefully find out the answer to that question! :) I really enjoyed that bit at the beginning, with the comparisons between the different sides of technology, it was both factual and funny, which basically sums up the DW universe in general. . Please keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Strangely brilliant. Hope to see you continue this!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I love this story like I love all of your stories! Could I make a request? A story where Snake Eyes gets seriously injured (or killed) and Storm Shadow's reaction. Sorry for the angsty request, haha. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing with us!
Shiary chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
I love it. Cant wait for more.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Aw...that's it? I was really REALLY enjoying it. I love everything about it so far. The characters are spot on, your dialogue, your writing style is absolutely perfect. I do hope you update soon, kays? 'cause this is bloody brilliant.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
ooo...just ooo. Amazing chapter! x3 Loved it. Doctor you ARE clever. Especially with sweet-talking your way out of something.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Oh the Doctor...you clever clever man! Love you xD
And YOU dear Author are bloody brilliant. You are awesome! Amazing!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
**rubs hands together** Is it really that bad that I am enjoying this a little TOO MUCH?!
No? Okay, good.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Loved the conversation regarding a dog. Oh yes. Love it xDD
ShiningGalaxy chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Hehehe...The doctor is awesome when he's drunk xDD
Oh and by the way...bow ties are cool!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
All I gotta say is "WOOO!" Hot diggity damn!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »