Reviews for The Serpent Incident
gandalf chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
This chapter says a lot of unfair things about the Doctor. Especially the stuff all the fanfics say about him being a mass murderer. Russell T. Davies has said that since Gallifrey was time-locked the Time Lords can be brought back if any writer of Doctor Who wants to. And the Oncoming Storm is something he's been called, it's not another personality. Anyway there was the moment in the earlier chapter where he swore. Which people think he must because of his cockney accent.
maxiefae chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
its bigger on the inside lolol
maxiefae chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
i am sooo having fun with this thank you
NocturnalMorning chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
This probably the best cross over I've read ever, really it's awesome in ways I can't acutely describe. Honestly though when the doctor said "what ever you soldiers do the relax" my mind went directly to you previous fic 'Silence in a helicopter' then I realized that both Amy and scarlet are badass redheads and I had ... Ideas
TinySprite chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Another awesome chapter! I almost actually feel pity for Mindbender, but that's buried under the glee of what's coming to him.
TinySprite chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Amazing chapter! I just feel so bad for the Joes, but hey, they can handle themselves.

I feel really bad for the Thillani though.
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
The Joes and The Doctor are beginning to work quite well together as a team. The Doctor's moment with Storm Shadow helping him erase the false memories that Mindbender had implanted with the brainwave scanner was fantastic. Amazing chapter!
Bronwynn chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
So Beachhead finally punched The Doctor. I figured he would manage to do that eventually. Now the ninja have rescued them from their cells it willbe interesting to see what happens nex., I could barely stop smiling after The Doctor spoke to the Tillani. That was hysterical. Just as I suspected, Storm Shadow is not very fond of nicknames.
Quathis chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
They do help eachother with their sharp minds, don't they? Plenty of bonds forming here, and I honestly hope that they keep in touch. Even after the Doctor regenerates. Great read. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
And the Doctor has his second wind with ninja and other Joes in tow. Looking forward to just what he has in mind. Until next time.
Bronwynn chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Things are getting interesting and despite the situation going downhill, The Doctor hasn't lost any of his charm. I love this story!
general zargon chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
*Hears dramatic music playing* Uh oh, things are getting action-y. Where's the ninjas when you need them? :) I'm really enjoying this story, and I look forward to how the Doctor gets them out of this predictament! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
TinySprite chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Amazing chapter!
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I love this.

I was hypothesizing with my friend that your idea of the weather machine's overuse was a *painful* combination of the Weapon of Mass Destro-tion in the first Joe miniseries and the one in Resolute.
Quathis chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I guess history didn't let the Doctor know that James was so completely immoral. Though the ninjas are still loose and those other aliens are running around, getting ready to take down the Doctor. Things really are building nicely for a big throwdown soon. Looking forward to it. Until next time.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »