Reviews for Tsundere
Chiyokira chapter 1 . 7/22
worst pickup lines ever.
enjoyable yes. character development and bonding... well we'll see.
snogsnapscarter chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. Seriously, I can't stop smiling with these cutiepatooties being dorks and very much in love with each other.
StarElsie chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
The end was funny
sakura240 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Kura:*shaking in the corner*

Berry: oh gosh, those pick up lines XD

Kura: Syaoran, you silly dummy! XD this fic was so adorable! I love it! XD

Berry: those pick up lines...*falls to the floor laughing*
lucyglitter11 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aww loved it! And the ending was mind blowin! XD
woofyy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Aww would you continue with eriol and tomoyo please? It's a nice story :) hope you'll write more. Good luckies with your future stories :)
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
THIS
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
A MASTERPIECE I TELL YOU
I LOVED THIS TO BITS AND YOUR WRITING IS JUST PERFECT OH MY GOSH
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I had a lot of fun reading this, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Laughed so hard the entire way through hahaha Nice work.
Gemini804 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
It was absolutely HILARIOUS! And the ending was so awesome! Man, I use awesome too much. Hmmm, amazing? Not the same. Anyways, it was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Iclove it kawaiii...especially the ending XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Haha I love the ending, it's payback eriol, makes total sense, the whole story is really adorable, please continue making stories
Vineyard chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
OH GAWD! I LOVE THIS! Especially the end where Syao had his payback! :D *favourite!*
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
ROTFL! :D The last line was simply EPIC! LOL :D I enjoyed this one a LOT - Although I did think they'd fallen in love a little quickly... But everything was hilarious and cute and I had a riot reading this! I literally died laughing when Tomoyo said she'd saved Eriol and Syaoran's numbers as Stupid-kun I and II! :D Overall: great job and write more :)
-SB ;)
zarianechii chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
you should try writing longer fanfics cause this is so hilarious and cute of course! very KAWAII! 3