Reviews for It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
*holding hands over mouth, trying to keep laughter down (cause entire family is asleep) and trying to remember how to breathe*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
You are a beautiful person, finally someone understands my feelings on zexal! Thank you T-T
Yamifreak chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I liked it.. The part that really made me laugh was Yusei ordering his drink... I almost died :D
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Ahahahaha! That was brilliant and bizarre! XD
TheGrandJester chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
What... what did I just read?
Visiter 00000001 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I LOVE how Yuma was left out to tell you the truth he is the odd one of the cast for personality but jaden is for names wierd huh? Either way I think you left Yami out too much and Atem needs to get his mind out of the gutter for me BUT I LOVED IT!
!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Poor
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
dun dun dun I loved it XD
Genevieve chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD That was so funny! I think that LK should do something along those lines. I love the Yu-Gi-Oh The Abriged Series. PLEASE KEEP THE WRITING UP I LOVED IT!
NightingaleNightThief chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So great. I love the abridged series. Totally funny. Great job!
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
LittleKuribo!
kit-lelouch ai chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
yea you tell him they shouldnt have made zexal
Dracogenius chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Only one question: where's Melvin?!
Dark Mage of Sea chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wait... There was a fourth wall in place? XDD Is it bad that I heard all the characters with Little Kuriboh's voice? XD Oh this was too funny! Good job!
DarkenedSeas chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I don't know if I commented on this before or not but D***it this makes me laugh SO hard and I will say some stuff outloud and my brother will look at me like I'm crazy xD I just love this because of the abridged jokes I practicly laugh threw the whole thing!