Reviews for Stained
Angel heart chapter 17 . 1/30
It must be King Jude!
Like Gray said "because I know he's doing something"
So it's King Jude
Purebred-Heart chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Gray! What is wrong with you! Don't you remember when Juvia said, "Everyone leaves me in the end." That is EXACTLY what you're about to do! I understand it's for your kingdom, but gosh! YOU ARE SO STUPID!
matterj36 chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Great story, but tbh I was mainly interested in the different smiley emotes every chapter. They were creative as he'll.
Sayuura.A02 chapter 30 . 5/30/2015
Does this mean Natsu and Lucy have never been together in public :'C that's . . . TRAGIC! kidding :'D I really like the all the Nalu scenes in here. Well written, and awesome twist
A Stranger chapter 23 . 5/1/2015
This story started out really well written, but the longer it got, the quality declined rapidly. The plot was obvious from the start, but you threw twists and turns in that didn't make sense, just for the sake of filling pages. You added in OC, which are usually warned about ahead of time, because a great deal of people don't enjoy reading OC. Once you started killing off characters (again, should have been a warning), you completely lost me. There was nothing keeping me tied to the story; no more quality writing, no interesting plot, and nothing special about the characters. It almost feels like the beginning was written by a different person. The beginning started off great and unique, it's just a shame it went downhill.
Avengerika chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
God dammit gray you're causing me to son grossly
Avengerika chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Bad Natsu no killing
Maplewood Trail chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
I love this story so far, it kinda reminds me of Black Butler and Scooby Doo. Glad that I found this cx
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So far so good! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Kai :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Great job!
Asrith33 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Damian: You have ruined my innocence for the second time!
Asrith33 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Pheasant is a type of bird I believe you meant to say pesant
Yourawsome chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I have not even read the first word but I know it will be swaggering beacaus e you said BLACK BUTLER! LIZZY AND CEICL FOR LIFE!
RandomFTfan chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
I have to say, I can see a lot of similarities to Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji here. First, the dragon and owner thing is exactly like the demon and soul thing, second is that all the investigating thing is like Ciel figuring things out and thirdly for the moment is Ultear who is exactly like Madame Red and Ciel and A is Grell. Please answer in a review so I shall know if I am correct.
;D