Reviews for Stained
peacerockgirl123 chapter 4 . 9/11
Just on chapter three and already favorited this story!
EtherealTulip chapter 2 . 6/8
... you don't understand how happy I am that it wasn't Sting... BUT WHY GRAY?!
EtherealTulip chapter 1 . 6/8
... I swear.. If that guy is Sting... I'll flip some tables and then kill everyone because WHY!? HOW IS STINGLU A THING?! WHY IS IT A THING?!
Kisa7221 chapter 17 . 4/16
A IS ACNOLOGIA! Σ(゚д゚lll)
Future Empress of Japan chapter 32 . 4/2
That...was...AMAZING! The part I laughed the hardest at was when Laxus wrote to A saying "go f yourself"! I fell out of my chair and my mom asked me if I was smoking weed haha
LilyPantherFire chapter 13 . 3/27
Nastu's Perspective : Insult Lucy [On Land] - Verdict : DEATH!
Insult Lucy [On Moving Vehicle] - Verdict : Projectile Vomit All Over You
LilyPantherFire chapter 5 . 3/27
I want a guy with good cooking skillz [ Z Intented ] mostly because my family had to ban me from EVER using the oven, microwave, toaster, or toaster oven again, after I ALMOST burned the house down.
Angel heart chapter 17 . 1/30
It must be King Jude!
Like Gray said "because I know he's doing something"
So it's King Jude
Purebred-Heart chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Gray! What is wrong with you! Don't you remember when Juvia said, "Everyone leaves me in the end." That is EXACTLY what you're about to do! I understand it's for your kingdom, but gosh! YOU ARE SO STUPID!
matterj36 chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Great story, but tbh I was mainly interested in the different smiley emotes every chapter. They were creative as he'll.
clmxv chapter 30 . 5/30/2015
Does this mean Natsu and Lucy have never been together in public :'C that's . . . TRAGIC! kidding :'D I really like the all the Nalu scenes in here. Well written, and awesome twist
A Stranger chapter 23 . 5/1/2015
This story started out really well written, but the longer it got, the quality declined rapidly. The plot was obvious from the start, but you threw twists and turns in that didn't make sense, just for the sake of filling pages. You added in OC, which are usually warned about ahead of time, because a great deal of people don't enjoy reading OC. Once you started killing off characters (again, should have been a warning), you completely lost me. There was nothing keeping me tied to the story; no more quality writing, no interesting plot, and nothing special about the characters. It almost feels like the beginning was written by a different person. The beginning started off great and unique, it's just a shame it went downhill.
Avengerika chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
God dammit gray you're causing me to son grossly
Avengerika chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Bad Natsu no killing
Maplewood Trail chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
I love this story so far, it kinda reminds me of Black Butler and Scooby Doo. Glad that I found this cx