Reviews for Caution to the Wind
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
I'm crying right now. A masterpiece.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Great job on this. :)
Daniel Piechnik chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh My GOSH PIA! You are like, so talented. I really like the part were Tenzin is feeling emotional and all, and then Korra doesn't make a bad choice. It is like, really deep. And the part where you describe her feelings is like, happy, but sad, but distinctively, I don't know, just that this is really good! Tenzin seems like a really deep character, and your characterization really delves deep beneath the facade that he puts on, but it is still like really reflective. #1 FAN!
Schoe B. Doo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
CUUUUUUTE!
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Perfect X3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Not for the first time, Tenzin finds himself dreading the day Jinora turns into the wonderful monstrosity that is a teenager.
Made my smile(: I liked it. Great word choice!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
you did great! this was written so beautifully, Tenzin's emotions and thoughts, how he senses Aang...everything just fit together to make the perfect little story. Amazing job.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
loved it. :D especially when Tenzin can sense Aang. :D
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Very good! I love Tenzin so much, I love seeing anything from this scene expanded upon because it was just so damn good. Lol.
Megilien chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful little piece, loved how you described Tenzin's paternal-like love and protectiveness of Korra as overcoming his patient nature. And the little moment with the gust of wind sent by his father was really intensely emotional, too. Thank you for writing this!