Reviews for Baby Talk
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/24
Very sweet
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Niles singing a song from Sweeney Todd - yes please! ;)
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww this was such a sweet story and might I say, funny! Everything was brilliant; from the way Roz showed up without warning, to the song Niles chose to sing to baby Alice. Love love loved it! Had me smiling from beginning to end.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really enjoyed this! Such a sweet story. I love how Niles was so caring with the baby and how Daphne began to imagine him as a father some day. Beautiful!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww, that was so cute! I love N/D taking care of Alice, well Niles mostly! :) It was so cute that Niles' singing made Alice go to sleep. Brilliantly written, and I can just see Roz doing something like that too! :) Nice to see a new story from you! :)
MensaCat chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
What a sweet story! Wonderfully written. I look forward to more!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
oh this was wonderful. I hope you will be treating us to another story soon! very soon :)
iloveromance chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I absolutely love this! So adorable and I found myself laughing so many times! I could just picture Niles trying to calm Alice down, not really knowing what to do and then singing to her. Sigh... What a sweet story and I'm very glad you decided to post it! But leave it to Frasier to interrupt yet another potentially romantic moment between Niles and Daphne.
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Once again, I respectfully disagree w/ your own assessment of your work! This is a wonderful little one-shot, showing N/D preparing for their future as parents. *Sigh* Too bad Frasier had to come back, though!