Reviews for Demon hunters
Teemuu chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Who is dead and who is still alive is deliberately kept nebulous. At chapter 5 you can safely assume that Hush is alive, and Halvor is dead. Rakshasas of Grom gives a little more insight of who else is still alive. As amusing as it is, Martinez hails from North Darokin.

Darokin was originally an area resembling the great era of the merchant princes of Italy and Spain. I expanded it one step further and said since Northern Darokin is beset by monsters from the broken lands, and the magical wild areas of Glantri, that it was more of a third world country in comparison. An area where the locals are stricken by poverty, drink agave worm juice and watch luchadors duel. p
Strazor chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Is Martinez a descendent from the order of the crab or something? I swear he 'Never stops'.
Strazor chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
The family trees are getting harder and harder to track as you keep expanding on the characters. Also I don't know who all is still alive from this story.
ImmuneSquare chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
this is very well written.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
very funny...
Teemuu chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Roughly a hundred years . I think that's what was mentioned in chapter 1.

This story I began writing almost spontaneously. I was gathering ideas and notes for the githyanki one, when the inspiration to write this one struck me. I don't plan on it being too long, maybe 5 or 6 chapters at most, but the idea was amusing enough and the desire to write it was strong. Sometimes I write a lot, sometimes very little, but I know when I get the urge to put something down to go with it.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it.
noobarta chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Well you've been busy o.O btw outta curiousity what's time space between this and The Story of Zax ?_?

Gonna need wait abit to read ch 2 sadly ;(