Reviews for Trembling hands play my heart like a drum
hummelssmythe chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I don't know why it took me so long to read this for good! It's awesome, and if something like this goes inside your head again, well I wanna know it! It's so lovely, beautiful and hot at the same time 3
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
How...oddly sweet.
Molodoo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
H. O. T.
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You should write more of these kinda fics.. loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was really good!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was really really good!
fennadriana chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
holy shit I loved this so much! good job! :)
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Honestly, this really made me want to write a vampire!Dalton... xD I really liked it (:
foranotherworld chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
squeee! this was so hot and perfect and awesome and i LOVED it! :D
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my this was great! I mean wow! You have to do more in this 'verse, this was fabulous! Like I absolutely adored this! Words failing me currently... but just wow!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
It's nice. :) I have a few concerns, but in all- I like this. I would like it to be continued, or even better- you could write a chapter fic (or something) about how their relationship actually began. If you'd like... ' Have you ever read Vampire Knight? It's an anime/manga. They also have something like the silver bracelet/necklace system you've mentioned in the A/N. Anyway, I liked how you've written this. I like how you portray the characters. :) I haven't really read any good Kurtbastian!Vampire fics, either. _ Nicely done.

-Nic
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm usually a klainer, but this was pretty cool (hot?)!

Sebastian as a vampire works so well - his looks, silky voice, attitude ... perfect choice there.

Now, when are they gonna cast him as Finnick (Grant, I mean). Now *that* would also be perfect. What do you think?
MultiGleeShipper chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Omg I love this! Really! (plus when one person gets blood from the other the body will just produce and change it into a new one; that is if you don't suck all the blood) just telling you that of you want to continue this... But I would really really want to. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY! But I'm not pressuring you though. Thank you for writing this :)