Reviews for Sisters
thesakifan chapter 1 . 3/30
no offence but i hate this story. especially the way you are describing saki cause basiclly she is really shy and not even knowing that she is a monster so you are just a stupid spoiler for the actuall person she is. THERE. now you can fucking shit up.
Scrya V chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
it's an interesting premise... but the complete tag is confusing. will this be updated? i'll alert it just in case... xD
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Scary xD

Interesting gonna keep reading :D
Randz Kitsu chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Wait what? It's completed? No! Please update this. I beg ya!

With the pervert smile

Randz KitsuneKyuu
Randz Kitsu chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I am... Getting scared here... PP
Randz Kitsu chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
holymotherofgod... O.O

I never knew when the role is reversed... It's... Scary.

To the next chapter. a
EXpertUS chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
WAHAHA... Nice putting a gender-bent Akagi in Saki... hehehe... although I think he would be stomped here, after all, despite his great luck Saki-demons are greater not to mention Akagi plays dirty and there are tons of Anti-cheating device put into the mahjong table in Saki...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Genderbent Akagi? I did not see that coming. XD
nightsentinel09 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
A Saki-Teru story with a perspective flip. Yey!

Lol... I'm kinda laughing at the end imagining Teru who is curbstomping everyone right now at Achiga-hen receiving the exact curbstomp back courtesy of her little sister...

Though demon!Saki looks like a plausible theory right now if the recent chapters of the original manga is any indication. :D
Victorpresti chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I loved it, awesome work
Sherin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Lol, you ruin Teru's cool and cold image and you're making Saki the demon here? XD

Well for once, Saki won't be playing as the vanguard, cuz that's Yuuki's job and we saw the sneak peak at the end of the anime, but they might play against each other in the individual match along with Nodoka as well.

2, I think it's the other way around, I'm not sure how Teru sees Saki in mahjong but Saki does afraid of her sister's presence in mahjong as imply in the anime.

3, I'm glad to see someone write a Saki fic. I just knew the series recenly and fell in love with it at once. It sadden me that there are so few fics here.
Destiny Galactic chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
can u do a second chapter of this?

This is a good story... (I want to see the reactions)