Reviews for The Only Thing I'm Missing
Oh ny god you're a kpopper! Waaaah that's so awesome, I am too!
musicgal3 chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Awwwwwww, yay! I hoped this epilogue would be a little longer...but that's okay, because it's really sweet! Yay, happiness all round - it all worked out! *celebration* XD Thanks for sharing the story with us!
musicgal3 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Yay, he wrote!'s extremely bittersweet, isn't it? But I guess I can be happy he contacted her.

Favourite line:

'"Castiel?" I called. "Are you home yet?"
Castiel grunted his reply, entering the kitchen from the opposite door.
"No," he said sarcastically, nodding to acknowledge Lysander's presence. "I'm still out."'
musicgal3 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013

That's all I have to say.
musicgal3 chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
*breathes huge sigh of relief* Well, at least he didn't suicide. (Please don't say, "well, not yet, anyway".) And Ken's in the story, haha!
musicgal3 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
They'd better find him - alive - soon! *chewing non-existent nails anxiously*

Okay, you're probably wondering why I hadn't yet commented on Nathaniel...I love that boy so much, I was like, "nooo, he can't be bad!" and was totally in denial about the whole thing. And though his explanation is really rather petty, at least he's actually showing some remorse now. So I'm sort of like, "hmmm, well, at least this is a start...I guess". :-/ So, yeah. That was me being biased. ;P
musicgal3 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
He'd better not be suiciding! Otherwise I'll be bawling!

Oh, so Janey thinks it was a nightmare; I see. Oh, dear, hun, this is not good. :'( Not good at all.
musicgal3 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
That...was not smart. You should have told him the truth! And then maybe they could pretend to have broken up but not really have. Or something. Gah! *rips out hair...well, not quite*
musicgal3 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Tyson is so sweet, but I have a bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen to him. You're not gonna make him die, are you? You wouldn't dare kill off a character I'd gotten rather attached to! *pouts*

Whoa, Castiel can SMILE?! That's unheard of! LOL Interesting spin you've put onto his character there; it will be even more interesting to see where this leads...
musicgal3 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Aw, poor Lys! *huggles him* He seems all mixed up between being a wreck over his split from his girlfriend and jealous that Tyson is Janey's boyfriend. It's so cute. _

Haha, I'm really loving Castiel being almost bashful about Josephine. Would never have expected that! Too cute!

Favourite line: "Because if he isn't, you'd go out with him instead?"
musicgal3 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I know I'm meant to be going, "Nooo, this cannot happen because Janey is meant to end up with Lysander!" but seriously? Janey and Tyson are just too cute and I found myself going "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" in a major way when he asked her out. So now I'm torn between wanting Janey to stay with Tyson and wanting her to end up with Lysander now that his girlfriend has ditched him. Gah! Oh, well, might as well just read on and go with the flow, eh? ;)

Favourite line: "Are you going to tell me or are you just going to beat me up?"
musicgal3 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Errr...yah. Castiel is not good at taking bad news. I mean, no-one is, but he's, like...scary. O.O Maybe Janey should go live elsewhere until this blows over (if ever it does)? ;P Interesting that Castiel is interested in Josephine, though...
musicgal3 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
LOL Somehow I think it would have been easier to convince Castiel to go along with the original condition than the new ones! *shakes head* Oh, Janey, what have you done?
musicgal3 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Aw, poor Janey. :( But at least Lysander's bothered by how she was acting. It might mean, but at least it shows he cares. :)
musicgal3 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
*le gasp!* Oh, noooooes! Lysander isn't meant to have a girlfriend! Not yet, anyway! Not someone who isn't Janey! (Or me. :D)

Heheh, I love how Janey had to beg Castiel for hours on end just to get a "no"; mention it casually to Lysander and she gets a, "yeah, sure!" (except in Lysander-speak, of course).

Favourite line: '"Castiel, you look incredibly agitated. More so than usual. Did Amber try to cut off another lock of your hair to add to her you-shrine?"'
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »