Reviews for The Only Thing I'm Missing
I only know one All-American Rejects song (well... probably. I always forget/ don't bother to learn the artist of most songs) that's Dirty Little Secret.
Um, why didn't she say about what Nathanial made her do?
When she was all 'I'll never leave you' I was just thinking "Hate to break it to you guys, but this is Candy X LYSANDER fic, not Candy X TYSON sooo... good luck with that!"
Did Nathenial indirectly call her a b*tch? 'Cause he called her a dog and she's female and a female dog is a...
1) Why is your Nathaniel evil?
2) Use the power of the curly moustache!
3) Janiel is so dead.
Aww, poor Lysander! He's so cute when he worries about people!
Is this candy Castiel's little sister?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Oh ny god you're a kpopper! Waaaah that's so awesome, I am too!
musicgal3 chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Awwwwwww, yay! I hoped this epilogue would be a little longer...but that's okay, because it's really sweet! Yay, happiness all round - it all worked out! *celebration* XD Thanks for sharing the story with us!
musicgal3 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Yay, he wrote! But...it's extremely bittersweet, isn't it? But I guess I can be happy he contacted her.

But major AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWs for the scene with Lysander up on the hill...I love it!

Favourite line:

'"Castiel?" I called. "Are you home yet?"
Castiel grunted his reply, entering the kitchen from the opposite door.
"No," he said sarcastically, nodding to acknowledge Lysander's presence. "I'm still out."'
musicgal3 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
One word: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW!

That's all I have to say.
musicgal3 chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
*breathes huge sigh of relief* Well, at least he didn't suicide. (Please don't say, "well, not yet, anyway".) And Ken's in the story, haha!
musicgal3 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
They'd better find him - alive - soon! *chewing non-existent nails anxiously*

Okay, you're probably wondering why I hadn't yet commented on Nathaniel...I love that boy so much, I was like, "nooo, he can't be bad!" and was totally in denial about the whole thing. And though his explanation is really rather petty, at least he's actually showing some remorse now. So I'm sort of like, "hmmm, well, at least this is a start...I guess". :-/ So, yeah. That was me being biased. ;P
musicgal3 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
He'd better not be suiciding! Otherwise I'll be bawling!

Oh, so Janey thinks it was a nightmare; I see. Oh, dear, hun, this is not good. :'( Not good at all.
musicgal3 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
That...was not smart. You should have told him the truth! And then maybe they could pretend to have broken up but not really have. Or something. Gah! *rips out hair...well, not quite*