Reviews for Something New
1010 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
It was pretty good. Please write more on this couple. This is the only Tenten x Sai lemon fic Ive ever seen and I personally love this paring. Please, please write more.
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Ahh this is so hot... u should make more.
The Lady Andar chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love this! Sai is my all-time favorite. I would love reading more if you wrote them.
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was pretty good! I think you just made a TenTen fan out of me! It was a little strange to have such an unknowing (is that even a word?) Sai but it wasn't necessarily bad. I've always rather been fond of Sai. Anyways this was Awesome for a first time!

Keep up the great work!
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Amazing! It is so hard to find something amazing to read for such a different pairing! I loved it!
x-OrigamiAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh my gosh, loved it! I love how you portray Sai in this fic, and how foreign he is to women, sex, and just overall feeling pleasure. It was so perfectly IC. *-* I simply adore your work.
bubblyimperfection 9 5 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was extremely well written! Very well done! You even portrayed Sai very well! ( not that I know that well... But all I know is that he isn't the best at expressing his emotions ) which is what you showed very well! Not only that! You even showed that Tenten isn't one of those attractive looking girls who have big boobs and also showed that girl side of her who yearns for that perfect body, like all girls do. ( which I give you much props because there isn't that much Fanfic's that I've read that have that type of thinking ) GIVE YOU MUCH PROPS! :DD

Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yay! A SaixTen Ten lemon fic, nice one ;3
Morgan Lae Faye chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love it! I love Tenten pairings and this was very well written! You should do more Tenten pairings hehe. I'll become ur number one fan! Keep up the great work!
ElleVipsilon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nice fanfic! They are such an interesting couple I never thought of them together. :) This pairing need more love, well done!
Temari Uchiha - HatsuInsest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
increĆ­ble te felicito! me encanto
Erza Fullbuster LOVE chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
It is the best fic of this pair that I have read in my life! I congratulate you it was impressive, I am charmed with the lemon. I love this pair! Ojala do another fic of them two together. I am not very good at the Englishman, sit it. will add to favorites